The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Today has been busy!

Art lesson for kiddos,
Rescued a betta (pics will come soon)
Worked out details for an event I am hosting for a client,
Working on my illustrations as my first deadline is coming up,
And I recently started selling skincare so working on that!

Today, during my Major internship, I taught practical classes involving brine shrimp that I culture... well, these creatures were remaining from my term paper during February - March/2023 and now they gave me descendants...

Tomorrow I should teach the same class in another classroom.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what is causing my betta's issue with its dorsal fin.

Date format: dd/mm/yyyy
1686016796456.jpeg

You do spy a giraffe! He has been dubbed “Winston” the giraffe.
I haven’t sold it. Lots of interest, but no sales. I’ll be making prints at some point View attachment 319790
Oh my gosh Juice....he's beautiful 🥹 I wish I lived in the US, I would buy him. I have the perfect spot in my house for him too! Elephants are my favourite but I've a soft spot the Giraffe 🥰

Oh my gosh Juice....he's beautiful 🥹 I wish I lived in the US, I would buy him. I have the perfect spot in my house for him too! Elephants are my favourite but I've a soft spot the Giraffe 🥰
I live in the U.S... If I had the money for Mr. Winston, I'd get him 😂

Thank you so much!
I do ship internationally, I just have to take it off the frame and roll it 😉)

🧐 I do not see him on your shop??
I don’t sell my originals on my shop except by request due to the high selling fees etsy takes. If you want I can make it into a listing for you though

Most reactions

trending

Back