What are you doing today?

Well , I have been somewhat remiss in my attention to The Great TFF Forum . Last week I got in a boatload of miles riding my bike . My best week so far this year at 239 miles . Today the weather is changing and it is very cool , not cold but almost , and it’s raining . Time now to transition to more running than cycling .
All of my Fundulopanchax gardneri fry are young adults now and I have several but not a lot of females .
Today will be a fish day followed by yoga and then a run .
 
Raining buckets here. Very depressing. But I’m going to the opera in two hours. Mozart’s Don Giovanni. A classic. Last week I experienced Mozart’s Cosi Fan Tutte. A hilarious comedy. Opera can become addicting. Try it.

My Nigerian Red poking her head out. The male is hiding.
IMG_4141.webp
 
Raining buckets here. Very depressing. But I’m going to the opera in two hours. Mozart’s Don Giovanni. A classic. Last week I experienced Mozart’s Cosi Fan Tutte. A hilarious comedy. Opera can become addicting. Try it.

My Nigerian Red poking her head out. The male is hiding.
View attachment 387402
Just out of curiosity , how well does the fat lady sing ?
Also , that’s a very pretty Kribensis !
 
Just out of curiosity , how well does the fat lady sing ?
Also , that’s a very pretty Kribensis !
lol. Very few fat opera stars these days. There are some real beauties now. Google Nadine Sierra.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top