What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

20230416_105944.jpg

Very nice, cruisers aren't my bag but nice looking bike.
Kind of an odd "cruiser" as it would do 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. It was a comfortable beast. I normally didn't race but a guy ticked me off and I took his Honda Ninja. As to comfort when I lived in Texas I knew some people in Cottonwood Arizona and would make the trip sometimes on long weekends; about 1200 miles each way and I could still walk. ;)

I took pictures of all my blooming flowers except the vitex. I have the vitex to feed the bees but it's invasive. I am not going to post all the pictures here, I have LOT of flowers.

Attachments

• 20230611_085747.jpg
    20230611_085747.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 12
Been praying for rain, storm finally hits, rain for 5 minutes or less, not a 16th of an inch, and takes the power out. Still out. I have a backup power supply on the computer, and one fish tank. What I'm doing, finding candles
Up here in Montana it’s been as dry as a bone for years . This is the first cool wet spring we‘ve had in ages. I didn’t think I would ever see this again in my lifetime. This is dry country up here entirely dependent on snowmelt to keep the rivers up . Until this spring a big rainstorm gave a quarter inch or less. Probably a fluke and it will go back to normal soon and I’ll see the jackrabbits and coyotes packing canteens again .

24 degrees C, and sunny. Normally, we would have had this a month ago, but it has been very cool up here this Spring. We had a few days of rain, which helped with the forest fires the unexpected dryness has been triggering. Now it's sunny and green.

I have some friends from a long ago aquarium forum dropping in in a few hours, and staying for a day or two. They're on a road trip that started way down in the US south. Over the years with forums, I have made a few friends who drop by, or whom I visit. A question someone asked about Loreto Tetras got me a longtime friendship and a chance to canoe some beautiful ponds in New Hampshire. I've met a few wandering aquarists who had shared info with me, and it's fun.

Most reactions

trending

Back