The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
I am very pleased at this time to announce aweis as an addition to our Administration Team. William, the owner of this site has recently partnered with Keebali Media, and we have taken on aweis, one of their partners, as an Administrator. Having a strong professional background in forum development & promotion, aweis is going to be working on future site developments to improve functionality & visibility of the forum, to enhance forum growth as well as other aspects of this site.

Welcome aweis!

Nice one.
thumbs-up.gif

Welcome aweis! But I have to say I love the forum the way it is ;)

Welcome. Hopefully you'll find everyone friendly and helpful.

Thanks Tolak!! And thanks to everyone else who's posted here. I am not going to be an active poster in the forums... I'll primarily work with Tolak and the Mods to refine our enhancements plans. Stay tuned.... :)

Welcome friend, don't forget the planted section, or the US please. :)

Thanks Tolak!! And thanks to everyone else who's posted here. I am not going to be an active poster in the forums... I'll primarily work with Tolak and the Mods to refine our enhancements plans. Stay tuned.... :)
Behind the scene fine tuners are the unsung hero's!!!

Ahhh, we'll get to you eventually and you'll have a house full of aquariums. Just imagine that reef in the corner of the living room and the joy of finding new critters in the live rock every day.

So the "enhancements" as you call them. Will that include pages decked out in adverts? Cuz I saw a few other sites taken over by Keebali... And I don't like whats happened to em. I really like this site the way it is. It is clean (absolute minimal ads) and very friendly.

-Tyler

So the "enhancements" as you call them. Will that include pages decked out in adverts? Cuz I saw a few other sites taken over by Keebali... And I don't like whats happened to em. I really like this site the way it is. It is clean (absolute minimal ads) and very friendly.

-Tyler

+1

It's all about the £$£$£$£$£$£

-Tyler

+1

I don't see you volunteering to pay for the hosting/server costs etc.

-Tyler

+1

I don't see you volunteering to pay for the hosting/server costs etc.

And you never will either :lol:

As long as you are ok with it than so be it. No I might not fork out hand over fist in cash, but I bet you half the active users would not be opposed to a buck or two a month to keep it this way.... Id be more than happy to pay $2-3 a month to have an online feast of information and a clean forum...

-Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back