Betta Research Paper

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry, another thought, who does mark your work when you’re homeschooled..? I would have thought for some things it would need to be externally marked, so that it is bench marked against other peoples work to ensure grading is consistent…🤔🤷‍♀️

Like I said bring on my mum. Rather than the grumpy old science teacher who thought we should do better.
Your mum would obviously be very objective and ensure her grades matched the national average in terms of quality and would never have showed any bias or favouritism…😂😂😂

Your mum would obviously be very objective and ensure her grades matched the national average in terms of quality and would never have showed any bias or favouritism…😂😂😂
My mum would have marked me down, but not as much as that Science Teacher who I'm sure was trying to prove a point.

Sorry, another thought, who does mark your work when you’re homeschooled..? I would have thought for some things it would need to be externally marked, so that it is bench marked against other peoples work to ensure grading is consistent…🤔🤷‍♀️
My mother does, and she records all my grades. Usually, in the states, the grades have to be sent in to the state office and then the student has to take a commutative exam to back the teachers claims of their grades. Kentucky is not one of those states that requires that, so I don’t have to do it.

My mother does, and she records all my grades. Usually, in the states, the grades have to be sent in to the state office and then the student has to take a commutative exam to back the teachers claims of their grades. Kentucky is not one of those states that requires that, so I don’t have to do it.
Let me start by saying that I’m not in any way questioning your work/grades…but just finding out about the system. There has been so much challenge in England when teachers in the education system have graded exam coursework because of Covid/enforced home schooling…so in The States, generally, Texas sounds different, you could go your whole school life with just one persons “measure” of how good your work is and never have it compared to other work..? Are people generally truthful with this system, or does it get abused..? Homeschooling in the UK is still considered ‘alternative’ 🙂

Let me start by saying that I’m not in any way questioning your work/grades…but just finding out about the system. There has been so much challenge in England when teachers in the education system have graded exam coursework because of Covid/enforced home schooling…so in The States, generally, Texas sounds different, you could go your whole school life with just one persons “measure” of how good your work is and never have it compared to other work..? Are people generally truthful with this system, or does it get abused..? Homeschooling in the UK is still considered ‘alternative’ 🙂
My mother was also a public teacher for her professional career and also a marching band instructor. She has a masters degree in music and knows how to play all the basic band instruments.

She would never make my grades better than they actually are. In fact, she’s harder on me about my grades because she sees them every single day.

——

I could imagine there would be some not honest people out there, but my parents are not them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back