Votes: 21 21.6%
  • UK

Votes: 70 72.2%
  • Other, state below

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Colombian/English
:hooray: :lol:

Originally from High Wycombe - now residing in a village in Dorset called Verwood betwixt Salisbury and Bournemouth.

Not a million miles away from Nelly
:yahoo: :cool:
Iam up that way a couple of times today
I'm from the most embarrassing country on the planet. England. (I'm not exactly proud of my countries heritage).

Born in Salisbury< :flex: :kana: , grew up in a small village called tilshead. When I was 12 moved to hungerford. Then moved to Chippenham, then moved to Reading, then I moved to long hanborough (Oxford) then I moved to tamworth, then I moved to tardebigge (just south of brum). Then I moved to bishops stortford (Essex/herts border, thankfully just inside herts), then moved to tardebigge again, then moved to kidlington. Which is where I am now. And we are starting to think about moving abroad now.

Hull and proud, but probably moving to Leeds this year for a job as long as my internship goes well :) But yeah lived in Hull all my life.

Proud to be Yorkshire proud to be English proud to be British, people can put our country down as much as they like but in reality its probably the greatest nation on Earth we just moan to much and read the Daily Mail to realise how lucky and great we really are.

Hull and proud, but probably moving to Leeds this year for a job as long as my internship goes well :) But yeah lived in Hull all my life.

Proud to be Yorkshire proud to be English proud to be British, people can put our country down as much as they like but in reality its probably the greatest nation on Earth we just moan to much and read the Daily Mail to realise how lucky and great we really are.
leeds oh poor you having to live amongst rhino's and LUFC fans

From Lancashire, lived in the UK all my life and love it, really proud to be a Brit.
I've also been to America on holiday, and loved that aswell! Both pretty cool nations :)

I don't know why people yap on about disliking England or anywhere else in the UK. It's quite selfish to be honest seeing as we have nice homes, clean water, more than enough food, a fair legal system, good healthcare, good education, and overall a good standard of living. I know of many countries who are not as fortunate as us so please be greatful for what you have got, even if it's just the fact you can own and run a fish tank.

James.

I'm up at Lake Tahoe, a lake split in half by the states of California and Nevada. I'm not certain I identify with either state though. Both states have big bad issues these days and we are a bit isolated up here in the mountains. I LOVE that this is such an international community on this forum. Very cool. :good:

Wirral - UK, unfortunately my passport states birth place of Birkenhead :blush:

As deep as I can trace into my family history I can't find anyone who is "foreign". Though there is evidence to suggest we have very deep family history from England up to Scotland. I imagine we were just some plebs on the street.

I'm from the most embarrassing country on the planet. England. (I'm not exactly proud of my countries heritage).

I don't know why we're the most embarrassing, sure our football team is crap, though nothing to be embarrassed about.

There's nothing really you shouldn't be specifically not proud about in our heritage, mainly because you weren't part of it (as in you didn't do it) so you can't really be responsible. Sure we massacared a few groups of people here and there in our history somewhat started a few things here and there, but who hasn't? No nation is squeaky clean or even remotely close to it. However look at the nation we have become, we're multicultural :rolleyes: ... Yay, probably the most accepting to immigrants and supportive. We have good morales as a nation now... our past shapes our future and Britain is still a leading nation in the world as we know it. We are somewhat financially higher in the world (lol) and mostly free from disease and low crime than other places in the world. From where I've been other than Austria there's no where else I'd rather live.

Least it's better than say... North Korea.

tbh im mad at the US for forgetting its heritage, then again i shouldnt be complaining because its been happening over and over with different ethnicites and cultures.

but then again i think every country/state has its own way of being cool, except for wyoming (sp) because no one lives there lol

I'm in Derbyshire. I don't like England, I'm not saying its a bad country, I just don't like how populated it is. :lol: I like being on my own a lot of the time.

I'm in Derbyshire. I don't like England, I'm not saying its a bad country, I just don't like how populated it is. :lol: I like being on my own a lot of the time.

Take regular trips to the peak district, it's only a stones throw away :)

My neck of the woods (Norwich) is far less populated and very rural...and there are plenty of other areas that like that too...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back