• US

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • UK

Votes: 70 72.2%
  • Other, state below

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Born n bred in Middlex, UK (greater london area), now living in Berkshire

Hull and proud, but probably moving to Leeds this year for a job as long as my internship goes well :) But yeah lived in Hull all my life.

Proud to be Yorkshire proud to be English proud to be British, people can put our country down as much as they like but in reality its probably the greatest nation on Earth we just moan to much and read the Daily Mail to realise how lucky and great we really are.
leeds oh poor you having to live amongst rhino's and LUFC fans

And what's up with us?

Not a bitter Huddersfield fan forever in the shadows by any chance? :lol:

Hull and proud, but probably moving to Leeds this year for a job as long as my internship goes well :) But yeah lived in Hull all my life.

Proud to be Yorkshire proud to be English proud to be British, people can put our country down as much as they like but in reality its probably the greatest nation on Earth we just moan to much and read the Daily Mail to realise how lucky and great we really are.
leeds oh poor you having to live amongst rhino's and LUFC fans

And what's up with us?

Not a bitter Huddersfield fan forever in the shadows by any chance? :lol:
no not a town fan

UK here.

Born and raised in County Durham, now live in Lancashire. So very much a northerner, but I am of Chinese origin.

My neck of the woods (Norwich) is far less populated and very rural...and there are plenty of other areas that like that too...

Snap! I love living in Norwich - a good mix of shops for my shopping needs but without that usual claustrophobic feeling of a city ^^

Uk for me. Born in Sheffield, lived in Sheffield my whole life until I went to Uni so now I'm half Sheffield, Half Nottingham.

Gotta says as cities go I may be biased but I reckon Sheffield is one of the best. It has everything...literally.

Edit: Having said that I plan to move abroad to america when I'm older/have graduated.

I was born and grew up in Norwich, UK. I've lived in Fiji for just over 3 years, got married there and we had a son there too. I'm back in the UK now, mainly based in Norwich, but working in the Birmingham and Preston areas too.

I will (semi) retire to Levuka, Fiji in my late 40's I think, all being well, and I may even migrate to NZ before then...we shall see...

Me too! I've lived in Norwich for almost 20years (my whole life that is). Near the airport.

Me too! I've lived in Norwich for almost 20years (my whole life that is). Near the airport.

Yes people there is an airport
laugh.gif
I use it weekly right now for my job and it's simplicity is nice to come back to :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back