Ur Favourite Cartoon?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

definately tom and jerry with the guitar playing uncle. I remember watching it as a kid and was made up when my son watched it on one of the kids channels the otherday

As a child I really liked Hey Arnold, Recess, Arthur and things on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network

Nowadays Family Guy and The Simpsons :)

I like family guy etc, but they are too new really to be considered my favourites, You remember three friends and jerry also :p?

Cartoons I watched when little were:
Angry Beaver
Fat Dog Mendoza
CatDog
Dexters Laboratory
Rugrats - Classic
Looney Toons
Tom N Jerry
Jetsons
DragonBall Z

My favourites are Probally:
Tom N Jerry - I saw one of the old episodes the other day and was still as gripped as ever.
Jetsons - Use to love this Showw
Rugrats
Looney Toons - I liked how it wasnt always the same show :p
Hong Kong Fuey
Top Cat
And the one about the bear but cant remember now xD

I also agree with the above, that nickelodean cartoons were great, like AHHH! Real Monsters etc. But now the channel is so ####....

my favorite kids cartoon is probably jonny quest and favorite adult cartoon is south park.the south park movie is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.

The simpsons
Family guy
And from when i was young emmmm

Scobby doo
Smurfs

Ha Ha

ahhhh, i remember back in the day i would run home from school to see the next digimon episode. too bad they dont run them anymore :( Dont know why, they were so much more better then pokemons. And thier digivolvs looked way more cooler. Not a "retro" show but still, its old for meh :p

Nowaday's its family guy.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back