Ur Favourite Cartoon?

I like the obvious ones: Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park, but I can't belive nobody has mentioned my 2 of my all time favorites!

Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast - Its a tongue in cheek chat show presented by the star of 50's cartoon Space Ghost with real life guests that Space Ghost makes fun of. The real star of the show is Zorak (My Avatar!). He gets all the best lines until Space Ghost shoots him with his Lazer. This one is on Adult Swim (which is on Bravo in the UK).

The Mysterious Cities of Gold - My favorite from my childhood. Its based on 3 children searching for the cities of gold in South America at the time of the Spanish Conquistadors. Its better than i have made it sound... It as a Giant Golden Condor that they fly around in!

I believe you mean "The Simpsons".

But right now, I really like Metalocalypse a lot. lol

1 road runner and wiley coyote
2 tom and Jerry
3 sylvester and tweety

my favorite puppets

1 clangers
2 thunder birds
3 captain scarlet
4 any one remember [pipkins]

oops showing my age now

The Simpson, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy.

My favorite cartoons would have to be the older ones.

Rocko's Modern Life
Speed Racer
Ren & Stimpy

I loooooove watching the Boomarang Channel Basically.

Old here too...."Pig, Tortoise and Topov, and Hartley Hare."

:lol:

has anyone seen the new family guy were they take the mick out of star wars. i think its called blue harvest

has anyone seen the new family guy were they take the mick out of star wars. i think its called blue harvest

Its awsome. Cleveland is the best R2D2 ever! :good:

The episode is called Blue Harvest, which was the secret name for Star Wars while it was being made.

My fav cartoons growing up were Rocko's Modern Life and Ed, Edd and Eddy. I miss the Eds so much, they stopped making episodes. :-( My two newest fav shows would be The Simpsons and Family Guy. Family Guy is really getting better in my opinion. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back