i have tried finding a site to down load one or two but to no avail

1950 tom and jerry
wyle coyote and road runner {beep beep}
south park
beavis and butt head
sylvester and tweety pie

excuse any spelling mistakes

biff

Some of us are giving away our age but I love the old cartoons. Today's aren't like the ones I grew up with. Back then, cartoons were, uh, funny. Unlike most of what I see on Saturday morning TV today. For all of you other oldies out there, do you remember these:

Secret Squirrel, Atom Ant, Deputy Dawg, Heckle and Jeckle, Magilla Gorilla, Underdog, George of the Jungle, Woody Woodpecker, Tom Terrific, Felix the Cat, Top Cat, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Linus the Lionhearted, Droopy Dog, Huckleberry Hound, Jabberjaws (a fish cartoon), Quick Draw McGraw, Ruff & Ready, Grape Ape.

And then there's the ones that everyone remembers from Warner Brothers and Hanna Barbera.

It's hard to pick a personal favorite but Yosemite Sam, RoadRunner/Wile Coyote, Chip & Dale/Donald Duck and Tom & Jerry rank near the top.

Need I say that I used to love to watch cartoons and still do if I can find the good ones on.

Some of us are giving away our age but I love the old cartoons. Today's aren't like the ones I grew up with. Back then, cartoons were, uh, funny. Unlike most of what I see on Saturday morning TV today. For all of you other oldies out there, do you remember these:

Secret Squirrel, Atom Ant, Deputy Dawg, Heckle and Jeckle, Magilla Gorilla, Underdog, George of the Jungle, Woody Woodpecker, Tom Terrific, Felix the Cat, Top Cat, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Linus the Lionhearted, Droopy Dog, Huckleberry Hound, Jabberjaws (a fish cartoon), Quick Draw McGraw, Ruff & Ready, Grape Ape.

And then there's the ones that everyone remembers from Warner Brothers and Hanna Barbera.

It's hard to pick a personal favorite but Yosemite Sam, RoadRunner/Wile Coyote, Chip & Dale/Donald Duck and Tom & Jerry rank near the top.

Need I say that I used to love to watch cartoons and still do if I can find the good ones on.

I remember quite a few of those. I'll add Snagglepuss, The Smurfs, Hong-Kong Fooey, and of course the Snorks. My cousin and I were HUGE fans of He-Man, we had the whole collection of action figures. I was such a tom-boy.

I Found the Flumps on DVD and Can't wait for it to Arrive.
Currently Watching Chorlton and the Wheelies complete Box Set.
Finished watching Samurai Jack - Excellent

Still thinking of getting the Thundercats Complete Set, but its Pricey.

futurama holds a special place in my heart, when me and Ian first got together he got every episode on DVD for me, our first few months together were mostly spent on my sofa eating chinese takeaways watching futurama :blush: happy days :D

other than that i like ren and stimpy, south park, simpsons, spongebob

love 80's toon's as well though, my best mate's got a load on dvd, we have 80's toonfests sometimes, things like thundercats, the racoons, superted etc etc

B)-->QUOTE(Lynda B @ Jun 26 2007, 05:20 AM) [snapback]1667762[/snapback]
Jonny Quest was the best cartoon..... I had the hots for Race Bannon. :wub:[/quote]
Man, I hated Jonny Quest. Of course, I have always been into the funny cartoons and never cared for the serious ones. After all, to me a cartoon is supposed to make you laugh.

FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havnt seen it yet i was gona download, i mean BUY :shifty: it the other day but that wire made of a citrus fruit wouldnt work (its not that hard 2 work out my clues)

Man, I hated Jonny Quest. Of course, I have always been into the funny cartoons and never cared for the serious ones. After all, to me a cartoon is supposed to make you laugh.

Okay, I've always been into animal rescue, even as a kid my family adopted dogs.... and so there was the whole Bandit thing going on. And Race Bannon on top of that?!? C'mon..... what hot blooded girl could resist? :wub:

Not to mention, life makes me laugh, I don't need a tv show to do that..... :fun:

Futurama is good... although I don't watch it a lot anymore... that one about the dog made me cry :( :blush:
South Park is funny too... I named Kenni, Kyle, and Stan after... Kenny, Kyle, and Stan :D Cartman is my fave though, so pudgy and grumpy :p
I used to watch Family Guy but now I don't like it much anymore...
The Simpsons are great too... I want to watch the movie. The Spider Pig made me laugh so hard :rolleyes:
I saw American Dad once, and didn't really like it.
And I've always liked the classic Tweety and Sylvester :D

i watched 1 clip of american dad on youtube (the one about guns killing people) and it was quite funny, but i dont think we get it on tv in UK.
if we do please someone let me know so i can judge it :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back