The Life And Times Of Chops The Oscar

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Absolutely brilliant read, I read it twice I enjoyed it so much.

Ever thought of actually writing a blog through chops? Same as what you've done here but a bit longer with more detail, I think it would be a world first and certainly worth a go.

I'll give it a go, depends how often I can get out of my tank :hey:

Bloody hell star, I can't see my screen properly without wiping my eyes now!! :blush: :lol:

That's a lovely write up, the part about you crying when chops was feeling poorly really choked me (yeah I know soft cow) :rolleyes:

I love reading your threads about how well Chops is doing and the mischief he gets himself into and I think you did an amazing thing for him when you took him home, he's a very lucky chap :good:

Love the clown gang joke :) Fun to read seeing as they were my clowns, now they are yours :) Haha. Excellent right up and certainly a good first post to read after being rather inactive over the last fornight :)

oh my goodness I am loving this!!!:wub:

This is brill. There should be a Post Of Fame for fish like chops and others which are famous on the site.

026.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

I have been hatching another plan to touch lips with Star. I have worked out how the spray bar is attatched by a sucker thingy and I am pretty good at getting them off, so last night I set to work once lights were out and sure enough I got the spray bar off and the sucky thing, ha ha ha. I knew Star would have to take the lid off to get the sucky thing because I hid it under the wood. I waited patently and sure enough Star came and lifted off the lid, she spotted the sucky thing and I lay in wait knowing she would have to stick her arm all the way down to the bottom of the tank to get it leaving her face right in my reach. But no.... I was foiled, no arm came into the tank a long plastic thing with claws on the end came in, it went to the sucky thing and picked it up. I was having none of that, I couldnt get star in the face she was not close enough to the water. It was my sucky thing and no grabber was getting it, so I charged at it and knocked the sucky thing out of the claws, Ha I won. But no again the grabber got it, so I charged again and knocked the sucker out of the claws. This grabber was real determined and got my sucker again, so I charged again and knocked it clean out of the claws, not leaving anything to chance I grabbed the sucker and swam off under the rocks with it, no chance it could reach under the rocks. I sat watching for a while and saw the grabber leave the tank. Sure enough in came Stars hand, I kissed her fingers first and waited by her side while she moved the wood to get to the sucker under the rocks. I swam through her hand and she stroked me, it was quite nice. She was watching me watching her, so I playfully swam in circles for a little while, with one eye on her and one eye on the sucker. Then my moment came, she took her eyes off me to grab the sucker, her face was close to the water, so I went for it, I managed to twist just as I left the water and put my whole body against her face, unfortunately lots of water came out too and Star was soaked, oooops ha ha ha ha, Dripping Star fixed the spray bar again, and added 4 more suckers to it, thats going to be a bit harder to get off, but I will figure it :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back