Thanks, - But No Thanks....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:blush: Guitly! :blink:

It's just so easy to get off topic!

My cats used to pull mice in half and leave them for me in the tub. But I'm sure I mentioned that! lol

My cats used to pull mice in half and leave them for me in the tub. But I'm sure I mentioned that! lol

Talking about mice & cats... (maybe now I'm diverting a little, but Hey!!!!... this is my topic - & I can cry if I want to... :lol: )..... Why do you think a cat (sometimes) extends the "suffering" of his victims..... I've seen cats play with a live mouse for hours before they finally decide to go for the Jugular....??.... Sadists they are!!

Want to control your cat, it's easy, do what my mum did..............get a garden full of hens and a terrorizing grandchild..........she's never had an issue with her cat since :lol:

Sorry, back on topic!

I'm guilty too, sorry Ludwig! As Shelby said it is easy to drift off!

My partner had a cat and all it brought back was fleas and gave them to my dog. I was not happy.
My dog did get out of the garden twice (different places) 1st time he brought me a pidgeon, 2nd another dog! :crazy: This was back when we had only had him a few weeks and he was finding places to go for a jolly!

Suppose i might aswell admit to being guilty aswell..... Guilty! :blush:

Alessa x.

Talking about mice & cats... (maybe now I'm diverting a little, but Hey!!!!... this is my topic - & I can cry if I want to... :lol: )..... Why do you think a cat (sometimes) extends the "suffering" of his victims..... I've seen cats play with a live mouse for hours before they finally decide to go for the Jugular....??.... Sadists they are!!
i think it's because they get food at home and don't need the mice but go for them anyway - like most of america for a bag of chips. except we actually eat the chips.

Okay, everyone... cool down! I'm sure Otter was partially joking....

I don't think his humor reaches that long, did you not see his post demanding that cats be kept inside and never let out as they are a plague on society..........all because his uncle didn't close a window/door and a cat got in and killed his pet bird..........blamed the cat, not the owners lack of safety.

Just saying, that's all
Oh........I did not see that. But, like Ludwig said- lets get back on topic. My cat used to bring me crows when I was asleep- once I woke up and there was a crow in my bed :sick:

i've had cats, one brought me a mouse *barf* lol.

but when i still lived with my parents, we had an outdoor bunny called bubble (on topic, i swear :p)
my neighbours on one side had 2 cats called sage and onion. my neighbour on the other side had a black cat called sooty.

anyhoo, one day when bubble was running round in the garden, evidently they all decided that she looked like a tasty morsel and all 3 decided to gang up and attack her.

have you ever heard a rabbit growl? instead of running away, bubble growled at them and charged them all. all 3 ran scared and didn't bother us in our garden again lol..
no-one ever believes that story, but it's true, my mum was there, she saw it too!

wow. simon can kill big, rabid, evil, aggressive and generally bad rabbits. the fact that he thinks hes such a bigshot tiger kind of ticks me off - we feed him the best dry food we can find. but he's still my cat. this is on topic, right?

Okay, everyone... cool down! I'm sure Otter was partially joking....

I don't think his humor reaches that long, did you not see his post demanding that cats be kept inside and never let out as they are a plague on society..........all because his uncle didn't close a window/door and a cat got in and killed his pet bird..........blamed the cat, not the owners lack of safety.

Just saying, that's all
Dirty feral cats are plague on society, I had eliminated them from the neiberhood, thanks to the Animal control.
And by the way didn't I mentioned an enclosed enclosure or something like in the post?
And I don't hate cats.. I have one his name is gucci.
Please do read carefully next time.
Sorry for going out of subject ludwing :blush:

I would like to, but I wish if there is someone here that can tell me how to post pics here with an iPad.
I would be very grateful, and I will be very happy to introduce gucci to you guys!!

My oldest cat caught a bat once :crazy: I heard dad calling me to help rescue what he thought was a bird, and when I went to look there was a tiny pipistrelle bat hanging on our ironing board. Such a beautiful animal. We were aware that it's illegal to mess with them, but he was cold and wouldn't fly, so we put him in a box, left him to warm up and then put the box on our balcony. He was gone by morning :)
Luckily that one cat will give me anything she catches, so usually I get to them whilst they're still in good enough condition to release.

The other cat is a nightmare- I ended up chasing her round our garden as she had a baby rabbit recently. Ended up throwing bits of cat food into my neighbours garden in an attempt to convince her that the food was better than the rabbit :rolleyes: I only got the poor creature from her when our German Shepherd pup distracted her long enough for me to grab the rabbit from her. The rabbit was fine so she went straight back into the field :3

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back