Stop Fighting!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have not been here for very long but I have not seen anyone fighting, maybe a disagreement, but not fighting or name calling.

Is it just me but .... I love a good old debate I think the issue is debating something that people have passion about leads to arguments , I think sometimes if somebody doesn’t go against the grain we would all sit and agree and learn nothing

For those that do get under your skin, TFF has an ignore feature. Just click on the user's name and it's right there, bottom left. I've used it a couple times. It works pretty good.
Yes, you don’t even see the person you ignore, if they respond to your post. (I’m not actively ignoring anyone, but I’ve tried it just to see how it works)

Hi all

hope everyone has been well?!

I woke up to this in my email alerts this morning! I’m not going to say anything as to the lash I got for pointing this out months ago and obviously it has gotten worse if D is pointing it out again but glad that @Deanasue has brought this to everyone’s attention.

Last edited:
Hi all

hope everyone has been well?!

I woke up to this in my email alerts this morning! I’m not going to say anything as to the lash I got for pointing this out months ago and obviously it has gotten worse if D is pointing it out again but glad that @Deanasue has brought this to everyone’s attention.
Nice to hear from you! It seems like most of the fighting has been just a few people. Most of us are playing nice. :)

Long,long ago I tried teaching some fish to not attack another..by trying to chase him away with a stick. I had Pavlov's dog in mind. But,I could never be able to catch him doing it if I wasn't looking into the aquarium. I gave up!
I think thats how many people start adding more aquariums..they like the fish,but its not compatible and so it goes..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back