Stop Fighting!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
I know Iā€™m not the only one getting tired of peoples personal beefs about one another getting pulled into posts. If you have a problem with someone and want to discuss it with them, please take it to the Conversation tab and speak to them personally. Donā€™t pull the rest of us into your personal issues with someone. Weā€™d prefer to stay on topic in a post and donā€™t want to hear your fighting and arguing. Itā€™s rediculous and childish. If someone.crosses the line then report it. Just keep it out of the posts, please! OK, Iā€™ll quit now. Be nice! :)

No, the Mods discuss who they feel would be best along with Admin. Then an invite is sent. A couple of our fish mentors were invited in the past but turned it down. As far as who started TFF, I have forgotten the originatorā€™s name but Iā€™m sure @dascrow can give some history. It has been around a long time (The forum, not Dascrow. Well, I guess both have. ) Lol :)

stop the beeeef
But...
beefiwfd.png

I will apologize for my part disturbing the peace. Not for defending myself, but for causing a ruckus all the same.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back