Schottayb's Juwel Trigon 190

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'll see what I've got when it comes to it. I'm downsizing the tank so some of the plants will have to go. But I also promised Stu and Craig some, so will have to see what there is :good: you can't have any crypts I'm afraid cuz they're all going in the biotope, but I can definitely do you some christmas moss :) I been thinking the last couple of days my piece of wood is looking a bit unkempt, so I shall remove it and make it a bit more tidy again. Then we'll be even ;) ^_^ :thumbs:

Swiiish :D! I think I will try wrapping it round some wood like you and mint have, I like that look! :p

You ALWAYS come last. I ALWAYS come first. Let's get that straight! :lol: :p

Great looking fish eh? ;). I have mint to thank for telling me to get a pair lol.

Oh and on another note! My Keyholes keep going in and out the moss coconut cave, one hardly leaves it while the other comes and goes! Hope somthing will go down soon ;) ;) :D !!

What can I say? Caz has fallen for me :blush: :wub:

:lol:
Dude. :huh: no.

Obviously so, i don't get free plants... :lol:
:rolleyes: Goddamn it I will put you on the list but there's a limited number of plants to go around, and the first two people on the list are Stu and Craig. I was suggesting a swap to Scott: free plants for free fish. I never suggested that to you cuz I was expecting to give you summat for your tiny fish and bit of pipe! Sheesh, you try to be nice... :p

:lol: I don't want any plants, only joking. :p

Would rather pay full price at the shops... :angry:

LMAO!!

Seriously, i'm fine Caz, don't worry about the pipe and fish.

No idea what you're on about, but :good:

:lol:

Have you off loaded the unwanted fish yet?

Om Nom is the little green dude! From the iPhone app "Cut The Rope" :good:!

I haven't, I think Caz might be having them if I can get the time off work to meet her in Coventry. Not sure what's happening yet though :unsure: why? :p

:blink: ...

ttfschottayj190.jpg

... :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back