Schottayb's Juwel Trigon 190

I'm so jealous of how beautiful your tank is! You've got such a talent!!!

I'm so jealous of how beautiful your tank is! You've got such a talent!!!

Thank you for such a nice comment! It's getting there now :)

I'm not, it's rubbish...

I'm not, it's rubbish...
Pmsl :rofl:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! YEA, GREAT PLACE TO BE IS THIS.... :no: :no: :no: :-( :-( :-( :shout: :shout: :shout:

On a better note: are you getting me some Shrimp when you collect some off that person Caz? You can bring them with you to Cov and I will get them off you when I give you the Harlequins. :blush: ;)

Honestly, that depends on if my dad goes to see his parents between now and then. If he doesn't, then no. If he does, then yes! Checking with him is on my list of things to do.

If I did though I'd have to meet you twice. Am coming down on the Friday afternoon, so I'd have to give you the shrimp then, and then pick the fish up from you on Sunday. Wouldn't be able to have them bagged for a whole weekend.

Quite a lot of spam on this thread so I thought I would bring it back down to earth with a few more pictures and a quick short video I did with my iPhone (or iFail as Caz and Mint like to say :lol:)

Pictures: (I try my best with the iPhone! It's hard to catch the fish lol)

img0495lw.jpg

img0483s.jpg

img0492jy.jpg

img0493mv.jpg

img0490cf.jpg

img0489yp.jpg

img0486d.jpg

img0487vi.jpg

img0491nz.jpg

Short Video Here: (Ignore the music, if it's funny noises it's the misses on the Xbox :lol: First upload attempt!)

Hope you like, comments / feedback welcome :good:!

Brilliant scott, looking better everytime I see it! What's the substrate again?

Your pics are getting better too, the keyholes a beauty. And the angel looks like its markings are spray painted on.

nice pics, nice vis......dodgy tune! :lol:

never seen an angel with a hue of yellow....very nice.

Brilliant scott, looking better everytime I see it! What's the substrate again?

Your pics are getting better too, the keyholes a beauty. And the angel looks like its markings are spray painted on.

Thanks mate, appeciate the feedback :). Keyholes are coming on now so glad you said to get them lol. The Angel is a rare one, can't belive I was going to get rid!

Edit: Sorry it's called "Fine Black Aquarium Gravel" in my LFS.

nice pics, nice vis......dodgy tune! :lol:

never seen an angel with a hue of yellow....very nice.

Thanks mate. Haha the misses was on the Xbox so the noise from that went over the top of the video. I hit some button on YouTube that gives me a random song over the video :unsure: doesn't seem to work so I left it lol.

Thanks for letting me know about the gravel, will keep an eye out for it. Glad you kept the angels too. Looking forward to seeing the keyholes grow.

Tank is looking brilliant :good: love how active the tank is.

Where did you get the 3d backing from?

Tank is looking brilliant :good: love how active the tank is.

Where did you get the 3d backing from?

Thanks mate. Want to up the Rummys they are great always together :)!

I got it online, can't remember the website address I will see if I can dig it out for you ;)

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back