Schottayb's Juwel Trigon 190

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
run the vids thought windows movie maker, part of the windows live, you can mute the sound then upload direct to youtube from it. :good:

run the vids thought windows movie maker, part of the windows live, you can mute the sound then upload direct to youtube from it. :good:

I recorded another video with my phone on a table so it wasn't shakey. Put it in that WMM removed the sounds etc and uploaded straight to YouTube but the quality of the video was poor!

Havne't had chance to give it another go to see if you can edit quality it saves at etc? And what resolution to you upload it at?

Cheers :good:

I couldnt honestly say! 940x600? I use the recommended one when the window pops up asking which res to use, dont pay much attention to that! Youtube seems to offer a HD version after 5 minutes of processing the vid too, which is nice and odd, because its not a HD camera. I have to remove the audio or people would end up listening to my missus talking horses to her mates on the phone. xD

img0491nz.jpg

Every time i look at this thread i like this tank more and more. Makes me feel like i should be doing more with mine.

This fish in this pic look great, what are the ones near the bottom centre of the tank?

Every time i look at this thread i like this tank more and more. Makes me feel like i should be doing more with mine.

This fish in this pic look great, what are the ones near the bottom centre of the tank?

Haha thanks mate! Still not finished yet :p. Got another peice of wood in the post should get that tomorrow. And I will be on the hunt for a couple more plants over the weekend :).

Bolivian Rams :good:

You got it ;).

Haha thanks mate! Still not finished yet :p. Got another peice of wood in the post should get that tomorrow. And I will be on the hunt for a couple more plants over the weekend :).
I'll bring you some more next weekend. What did I send you already? I know some hygro angustifolia and polysperma, and some of that red thing. I'll bring you summat ;)

I have no idea what the names of the plants are that you sent me lol. All are doing well and growing apart from the red looking plant, my Angels decided they would keep pulling that one out and ripping the leafs off :( :(!

Have you got any spare moss that you have on your wood in your tank? Or any Crypts? :p I'm after some of that! ;)

I'll see what I've got when it comes to it. I'm downsizing the tank so some of the plants will have to go. But I also promised Stu and Craig some, so will have to see what there is :good: you can't have any crypts I'm afraid cuz they're all going in the biotope, but I can definitely do you some christmas moss :) I been thinking the last couple of days my piece of wood is looking a bit unkempt, so I shall remove it and make it a bit more tidy again. Then we'll be even ;) ^_^ :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back