Review Forum Is Live

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ah, It looks like im using an older version: Version 27.0.1453.116 m I will update and see if this fixes it

I updated.. here is what the review section looks like on my computer on the latest version of chrome while hovering on the stars. 

RjpYl6N.png

I'm using the latest version of Chrome and it's not working for me either.

Version 28.0.1500.72
Google Chrome is up to date

You just aren't as cool as me. ;)

Are you using the Mac or PC version of Chrome?

This might be just me but I got the impression there are too many sub-forums under the Aquarium section which makes it a bit confusing.

For example I would like to write a review for the Interpet Fishbox 64L but do I put it under Standard Aquariums or All In One Freshwater aquariums?

I'm concerned that if a buyer is looking to buy a second hand model then it might not come with the usual package so it's not obvious that they need to look under the All In One section to find it.

Another e.g. if I was reviewing a Fluval Edge 23 L, would it go under nano or designer?

I can imagine that the sub forums might be useful if somebody wanted to browse nano aquariums without a specific model in mind but I think most users would more likely be looking for a specific model.

I would classify the Fluval Edge as designer. A standard aquarium is pretty much a box or a box with hood and light. An all in one has the filtration and other elements built into it.

Just put it in the one you feel it best fits and if it's off we'll move it before we approve it.

daizeUK said:
This might be just me but I got the impression there are too many sub-forums under the Aquarium section which makes it a bit confusing.

For example I would like to write a review for the Interpet Fishbox 64L but do I put it under Standard Aquariums or All In One Freshwater aquariums?

I'm concerned that if a buyer is looking to buy a second hand model then it might not come with the usual package so it's not obvious that they need to look under the All In One section to find it.

Another e.g. if I was reviewing a Fluval Edge 23 L, would it go under nano or designer?

I can imagine that the sub forums might be useful if somebody wanted to browse nano aquariums without a specific model in mind but I think most users would more likely be looking for a specific model.
Very nice review. Since you wrote, "All-in-one, easy to set up" as one of the pros I moved it to the all-in-one forum. :)

Okay thanks, when you said "all in one has the filtration and other elements built into it" that got me thinking of the AquaNano style tanks with integrated units so I still wasn't sure :lol:

I fear it may be a rather pointless review if it really is being discontinued but never mind! :)

Discontinued items are usually on the shelves for quite some time and even after that people will buy used ones. Because of this I think it's helpful to review even old products. :)

eaglesaquarium said:
You just aren't as cool as me.
wink.png

Are you using the Mac or PC version of Chrome?
At the time I was using Windows 7 on my home laptop. I've tried it from a different Windows 7 machine at work and also on my iPad. No joy...
sad.png

Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't done it yet...

Check out the reviews section and write one up for whatever product, store, etc. that you feel the most comfortable reviewing.  We ALL have things that we use and things that we would never do without, and other things that we would never buy again!  TELL OTHERS!!!

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum/258-reviews/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back