FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chad

Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The new review forum is live!

Members with over 60 posts can now write reviews of products, stores, and online retailers.

There's an easy link in the site navigation that goes right to the review section to make it easy to find.

There are a few things to know before you dig in so check out the review rules and format thread before writing your review.

NOTE: Reviews are not published immediately. Each one must be approved by a moderator. Of course this can take a while so don't worry if it takes a day or three for it to show up.

And the first review has appeared. I've deliberately made it a negative one, to try to give some indication of what is required, but it is also a genuine review - those are my views of that shop.

That's a really good review without being aggressive or very negative/sarcastic.
I think we all know which store will be next lol

I don't. :no:  Why don't you review a store Ny? :nod:

Can I make a quick suggestion? I think we need to have sub-forums based on worldwide location, much the same as the classified section.

I'd like to read the shops that I'd actually have chance to visit, and I can see that the forum will end up being abit of a mess without this organisation?

eaglesaquarium said:
I don't.
no.gif
  Why don't you review a store Ny?
yes.gif

I was going to review dobbies but I think you only get them in scotland is that still ok? They are a garden centre with a huge marine section I love them!

Ny82 said:

I don't.
no.gif
  Why don't you review a store Ny?
yes.gif

I was going to review dobbies but I think you only get them in scotland is that still ok? They are a garden centre with a huge marine section I love them!

Of course you can - you don't get MAs in the US, you don't get PetCo in the UK.

They're not just Scotland, we have one not too far from us down here in the West Country.

Oh that's good :D usually when you say dobbies, nobody knows what you are talking about!
I will get to it!

How do you rate reviews? For example, at the top of my review for GE Silicone I it has 4 stars and says two ratings or something. Also, can someone edit that review to remove the explanation portion above the overall recommendation part? :D

In that same spot you can rate the review with a star rating.  Hover your mouse over the stars and you can give it a rating.

It would really benefit us if anyone who reads a review would rate it.  More ratings helps folks with understanding how useful the review is.

Maybe there could be somewhere on the review page noting that? 

EDIT: This feature doesn't work in my browser

That's probably the issue then.  I think its fairly visible for anyone who has the feature working.  Out of curiosity, what browser are you using?

I'm using Chrome, the latest version

It worked for me using Chrome... Version 28.0.1500.71

:dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back