Replacing my pleco

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
A few weeks back I lost my beloved flopper the sailfin pleco his death was unknown at 12inchs he was a rescue fish so donā€™t know the age but nether the Less heā€™s gone ... I didnā€™t plan on getting another pleco for many reasons .. mainly itā€™s still too soon to fill his place and my plants are doing a lot better since his departure but ever the opportunist I have saw a para pleco L075 do I buy lol are they just another pleco , unseen and big

Wow, they are beautiful....pricey?
My usual breeder who I get 90% of my fish has them for Ā£18 /$21 I find that a really good price but it will be small 2inches but I prefer that way

My usual breeder who I get 90% of my fish has them for Ā£18 /$21 I find that a really good price but it will be small 2inches but I prefer that way
I say go for it....

They are nice I had one for a while but never saw him in the open sometimes at feeding time.

I like a pleco I donā€™t know why because they are slightly boring but I think every tank should have a pleco , I might get rid of these 12 electric blue acara fry by the end of the month and get one , I was leaning towards blue or green phantom but they are Ā£50 n I honestly canā€™t bring myself to pay tht

I like a pleco I donā€™t know why because they are slightly boring but I think every tank should have a pleco , I might get rid of these 12 electric blue acara fry by the end of the month and get one , I was leaning towards blue or green phantom but they are Ā£50 n I honestly canā€™t bring myself to pay tht
GFā€™s are $70 at my LFS. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back