Random Thoughts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

@JuiceBox42, what’s your favorite NF song and what’s your favorite KB song?

“The Search”. (Not the album, the actual song)

I would kill to go to a NF concert. I love the guy! His music is awesome. :)
I like that one too.

That's a real quick way to get sick and catch drug resistant bacteria.

Chicken and poultry from commercial abattoirs is contaminated with drug resistant bacteria and needs to be handled with care.

Chicken should ALWAYS be cooked well before eating.

You should ALWAYS disinfect items/ utensils and benches where raw chicken has been placed.

You should ALWAYS wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling any raw meat, but especially raw chicken or poultry products.

Yeh no kidding

I like WHY, therapy session and the search. I also like how could you leave us, it hits me hard because a friends mom just overdosed and died recently.
I like crowns and thorns. And no chains

Heres a thought. If you glue a dead wasp to your palm you can smack your boss (or whoever you want) as hard as you want and act like you saved him.

FYI I would never do this... or would I?:shifty:

The past dense of dare is durst

I like WHY, therapy session and the search. I also like how could you leave us, it hits me hard because a friends mom just overdosed and died recently.
I like crowns and thorns. And no chains
Same! I like WHY, time, all I have, wake up, etc. I love all of them!

KB: Not Today Satan, crowns and thorns, hold me back, no chains, monster, etc. I like Not Today Satan the best. :)

Same! I like WHY, time, all I have, wake up, etc. I love all of them!

KB: Not Today Satan, crowns and thorns, hold me back, no chains, monster, etc. I like Not Today Satan the best. :)
We hosted some orphans from ukraine for summer and the boy (he is 16 and I really wish we could adopt him :() liked wake up and paralyzed and he listened to them on repeat so I have them completely memorized:)

We hosted some orphans from ukraine for summer and the boy (he is 16 and I really wish we could adopt him :() liked wake up and paralyzed and he listened to them on repeat so I have them completely memorized:)
Same, I have almost all of my favorite NF and KB songs memorized. I can really impress people when I start rapping. :rofl:

I also like Group 1 Crew, Shonlock, Andy Mineo, etc. Ever heard of any of them?

I
Same, I have almost all of my favorite NF and KB songs memorized. I can really impress people when I start rapping. :rofl:

I also like Group 1 Crew, Shonlock, Andy Mineo, etc. Ever heard of any of them?
I like Andy mineo:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back