Random Thoughts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well then I guess crapping could be impressive... I know I wouldn't be impressed if someone started in front of me!

B4CA62AC-DADD-4607-A87D-A3074B3176C7.jpeg

this will eventually be a betta paradise
I have several crypts that are going to grow big and the the amazon sword will grow big and the water wisteria will spread but it will be a few months before it looks really good

View attachment 99863
this will eventually be a betta paradise
I have several crypts that are going to grow big and the the amazon sword will grow big and the water wisteria will spread but it will be a few months before it looks really good
Looking good! I like how the java moss has taken to it on your driftwood, it looks good. I wish we lived closer, so I could give you some of my Anacharis. That would fill up that tank in a jiffy. :)

The first time it happened I panicked, thinking they were ill, then I read more and was like, okay its fine. They did grow back and they were furry and bushy for a long time. However the seasons are changing so they are molting again

My friends parrot pulled out all his feathers, what and ugly bird. He was such a pretty bird when he first got him, friendly and talk to you. He had a bar in his basement and the parrot would walk along the bar checking each person out. Then my friend got a job to help pay for medical insurance. The parrot had a meltdown because he was gone much of the day. Now the parrot is a nasty. ugly, unfriendly bird and lets you know it when you visit.

My friends parrot pulled out all his feathers, what and ugly bird. He was such a pretty bird when he first got him, friendly and talk to you. He had a bar in his basement and the parrot would walk along the bar checking each person out. Then my friend got a job to help pay for medical insurance. The parrot had a meltdown because he was gone much of the day. Now the parrot is a nasty. ugly, unfriendly bird and lets you know it when you visit.
When that happens it's best to get another so it can have a friend. Birds are very social animals and need a lot of attention or a buddy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back