Random Thoughts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I wish there was an “informative” reaction
There used to be an “informative” reaction and an “agree” reaction. Also a funny reaction. I lost a lot of reactions score when they changed it, because I had so many positive “informative”, “funny”, and “agree” reactions. :(

Yogurt is diarrhea, last months my sister (not really my sister) give me yogurt and I ate it, she never noticed it was outdated for 9 months.
I just ate Easter Lifesaver gummies yesterday, that were 9 years expired! Boy was I sick! :sick:

I agree most vociferously . I really do miss the old reactions we used to have. This new and improved Great TFF Forums is a Facebook clone.
I lost a lot of positive reaction score when they switched over. I used to have a ton of agree, funny, and informative ratings. :(

I also like listening to Toby Mac, or “TM”. Lol, there are a lot of other hip hop artists I really like and they are all Christians. What’s your favorite KB song?
No chains. I really like the lyrics behind it

@PheonixKingZ what's your favorite NF song? I went to one of his concerts a year or two ago

Okay guys my father just told me to put my flowers in a "flower holster". He was dead serious too. I guess it didn't help that we were talking about hunting but still...

My brother age raw chicken that was out for 3 days
That's a real quick way to get sick and catch drug resistant bacteria.

Chicken and poultry from commercial abattoirs is contaminated with drug resistant bacteria and needs to be handled with care.

Chicken should ALWAYS be cooked well before eating.

You should ALWAYS disinfect items/ utensils and benches where raw chicken has been placed.

You should ALWAYS wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling any raw meat, but especially raw chicken or poultry products.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back