Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

*sigh* All good things must come to an end, I suppose. I have been told by a friend that the staff members are planning on tearing this tank down at the place that I'm currently interning at. Don't know what the plan is for tearing it down, but I'm hoping that this aquarium will stay for a while if I take action.

20220609_134459.jpg

*sigh* All good things must come to an end, I suppose. I have been told by a friend that the staff members are planning on tearing this tank down at the place that I'm currently interning at. Don't know what the plan is for tearing it down, but I'm hoping that this aquarium will stay for a while if I take action.

View attachment 162372
Oh no! Why are they going to tear it down? Too much upkeep or a lot of money?...
Actually looks like a nice setup.
Hopefully they can find a way to keep it!

Oh no! Why are they going to tear it down? Too much upkeep or a lot of money?...
Actually looks like a nice setup.
Hopefully they can find a way to keep it!
I believe that there's no one who is willing to maintain it. I'm hoping on Tuesday that I can talk to my higher up or employees that I'm willing to maintain it.

If you do start looking after the tank, do a water change one a week or once every 2 weeks and make sure the rainbows get lots of plant matter in their diet.

Ask them if any of the fish have died because the one at top right looks pale.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back