Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Too cold I think... Maybe? Idk, for some reason I have never really been interested in that area but I think its awesome you lived in another country!
Nah NZ has much better weather than seattle haha

Oh my god! How much land do you have!?
Its looks stunning 😍
You must have the best view of everyone here probably!
5 acres. Our neighbors have 18 and they kinda morph together. The big mountain veiw where most of the photos are isnt our land, but we drive past it on the way out

5 acres. Our neighbors have 18 and they kinda morph together. The big mountain veiw where most of the photos are isnt our land, but we drive past it on the way out
That's a good amount of space!
Even if that's on the way out, its still a has dropping sight!

Since the last time i used my car (about a month ago) the windshield is cracked 😭😭 i dont know if it happened when my dad used it, but if it did why didnt he tell me :( i really like my car, and just because i cant use it much doesnt mean i want it to not be nice, its a nice car
Sometimes a small pebble can hit your windshield and only barely chip/crack it so that it's not even noticeable. Over a little time that crack with continue to lengthen until it's noticeable. That could explain why your dad didn't tell you

Sometimes a small pebble can hit your windshield and only barely chip/crack it so that it's not even noticeable. Over a little time that crack with continue to lengthen until it's noticeable. That could explain why your dad didn't tell you
Yes, that is absolutely possible.

Yeah it looks like a rock chip started it but the chip is right in front of the drivers eyes so😂

if it's a small crack, a glass company can fill it with resin to stop it from spreading..see if your insurance will cover repair or replacement

Yeah it looks like a rock chip started it but the chip is right in front of the drivers eyes so😂
Your dad: *drives super nice car*
Also your dad: *gets window chipped*
Your dad when he returns it:
d6715c083cad129b27e641e62864e33d.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back