Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That... Is a hot ride... 6k? Whew, thats pretty sweet.
Yeah thats what my parents told me haha, it was a little more expensive than what they wanted to get me but saw the deal and went for it. Its just got a tiny scratch and some paint bubbles on one corner of the hood (and now a crack) but its nice!!

Which part of the mustang is leaking?
We dont know. We have checked all the seals, but somehow the floor behind the passenger seat fills with water when it rains, and you can hear water sloshing around. Theres no visible leak. We keep it in our garage. Hard though because seattle is so rainy haha

Yeah thats what my parents told me haha, it was a little more expensive than what they wanted to get me but saw the deal and went for it. Its just got a tiny scratch and some paint bubbles on one corner of the hood (and now a crack) but its nice!!
Oh, well thats just a little paint job (I think?)...
I think most anyone would jump on that deal if looking for a car...
Luckily you did!

We dont know. We have checked all the seals, but somehow the floor behind the passenger seat fills with water when it rains, and you can hear water sloshing around. Theres no visible leak. We keep it in our garage. Hard though because seattle is so rainy haha
You live in Seattle WA!?
I looooove WA state... All the mountains and freshwater rivers. But also saltwater... Really beautiful state

You live in Seattle WA!?
I looooove WA state... All the mountains and freshwater rivers. But also saltwater... Really beautiful state
I live about 1-2 hours from seattle. I live closer to the mountains in the sky valley.

I live about 1-2 hours from seattle. I live closer to the mountains in the sky valley.
The mountains are amazing, ill share some pics from the view by my house

Is the mustang a hardtop or convertible?
convertibles can get stretch marks in the roof material and these can leak.

if it's a hard top (solid metal roof) then it's probably the seal around the rear window.

To make you more jealous i used to live in new zealand
Too cold I think... Maybe? Idk, for some reason I have never really been interested in that area but I think its awesome you lived in another country!

Assorted photos from our yard and/or the top of the hill by our house
FB_IMG_1655327948739.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327943305.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327937913.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327937913.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327932305.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327932305.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327919318.jpg
FB_IMG_1655327906282.jpg

FB_IMG_1655327948739.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1655327925847.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655327925847.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
  • FB_IMG_1655327911811.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655327911811.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 16
Is the mustang a hardtop or convertible?
convertibles can get stretch marks in the roof material and these can leak.

if it's a hard top (solid metal roof) then it's probably the seal around the rear window.
Hard top

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back