Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is amazing....bumble bee football

Fùtball is how they spell it I think and in America its called soccer cause we just have to make it different from everyone else lol.

I'm also not really sure if they learned how to play really... Their just exploring a place they were forced into for a guy's own curiosity.... I'm not saying these animals are not smart because they can remember certain things. But they really aren't doing anything amazing. They are trapped in there, so they are just doing the one thing that's in there really, rolling a ball.

Fùtball is how they spell it I think and in America its called soccer cause we just have to make it different from everyone else lol.

I'm also not really sure if they learned how to play really... Their just exploring a place they were forced into for a guy's own curiosity.... I'm not saying these animals are not smart because they can remember certain things. But they really aren't doing anything amazing. They are trapped in there, so they are just doing the one thing that's in there really, rolling a ball.
Variants of the game of football have been recorded from over 3000 years ago by the Aztecs.

Football became popular in the 12th Century in Britain and evolved til the current form in the 19th Century in Britain.

The first game of football in the USA was played in the 17th Century but the USA did not become fully recognised as a football nation by FIFA until the mid 20th Century. As for the current situation with USA and football, the "soccer" that you see nowadays was actually only truly recognised from 1968 as the NASL which then fell apart in 1985. It changed again to the MLS in 1993. So in the history of football, the USA is a mere baby compared to the rest of the world.

You might be thinking of either Futsal or Fussball perhaps...

Futsal is a mini version of the game of football, played inside with 5 members to each team
Fussball is table football

Variants of the game of football have been recorded from over 3000 years ago by the Aztecs.

Football became popular in the 12th Century in Britain and evolved til the current form in the 19th Century in Britain.

The first game of football in the USA was played in the 17th Century but the USA did not become fully recognised as a football nation by FIFA until the mid 20th Century. As for the current situation with USA and football, the "soccer" that you see nowadays was actually only truly recognised from 1968 as the NASL which then fell apart in 1985. It changed again to the MLS in 1993. So in the history of football, the USA is a mere baby compared to the rest of the world.

You might be thinking of either Futsal or Fussball perhaps...

Futsal is a mini version of the game of football, played inside with 5 members to each team
Fussball is table football
I know that th US is not the orgin of football, we just kinda stole the name. But I could have sworn Fùtball is spelt that way for people who are in places like Mexico... I know about fussball. I like to play it. I didn't know about futsal though... Thank you for the informative small write up! I enjoyed it!

I hate being caught in the middle of two people squabbling....

I hate being caught in the middle of two companies squabbling even more

One of my aquatic supplies companies has fallen out with its normal courier company that I have happily used and trusted for deliveries for over 15 years. The courier they changed to delivered a very crushed box of supplies to me yesterday. When I contacted the supplies company, it was apologetic but said that due to "reasons beyond their control" they had changed courier but that if I wanted to make future orders they would use the original company for my orders since the new courier had stuffed up.

There were items missing in the crushed box. So the aquatics supply firm said "no problem, we will send via your preferred courier, delivery tomorrow (today)"

Preferred courier duly sent notification of impending delivery

Then I get an email from aquatics company telling me that the courier failed to turn up to collect the parcel.

So I contacted the courier and was told that when they went to collect it, the dispatch manager refused to hand the parcel over on intruction from "the office".

So I cancelled the order, requested a refund of money spent for the items caught in the squabble tween aquatics company and courier.

Aquatics company has no idea that I spoke to the courier and got the real reason why the parcel was "delayed", but I trust the word of my preferred courier over the aquatics company any day of the week since this is not the first issue I have had with the aquatics company....and in the 15 years or so of using the courier, no issues whatsoever.

Customers should never be "piggy in the middle" tween warring companies. In this case the aquatics company has lost a customer of 10 years.

Thats easy just turn the clocks back 3hrs

I am so happy! I'm getting myself out there and finding more buyers! Ive had two local businesses approach me looking to display, and one (a local tattoo parlor) just bought a piece for more than ive ever sold for before! I'm having at least one (usually 1-4) sale a week, need to get it to about 10 a day before i can really have a stready income but im getting there!! :yahoo:

284662246_1436344113491014_5199552487640275332_n.jpg

Last day on the job (until September) and they got a new horse delivered. Meet fuego 🔥 he's a cutie.
20220609_122528.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back