Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My discus got little finrot, I don’t have any med (other than Metronidazole and formalin) due to the pandemic
Can water change alone treat finrot? @Colin_T

Attachments

• 7224838E-5B56-4E7C-8F53-A3270CDF01E2.jpeg
    7224838E-5B56-4E7C-8F53-A3270CDF01E2.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 31
My discus got little finrot, I don’t have any med (other than Metronidazole and formalin) due to the pandemic
Can water change alone treat finrot? @Colin_T
That discus is really skinny and needs more food.

In minor cases you can treat fin rot just by cleaning the tank up (big daily water changes, gravel cleaning the substrate, cleaning the filter), but most cases need a bit of salt in addition to cleaning the tank up. Fortunately the fish in the picture doesn't appear to have any infection in the fins so if you can get some food into the fish, it should recover without needing medications.

Metronidazole won't do anything to fin rot.

Am I the only one who sees things like tree branches and stumps while going for a walk and thinks, "Man, that would look awesome in a tank!"?

View attachment 135235
one time i saw a whole oak tree and i was like "wow, that would be cool if i got a mini version and i put it in a tank"

We got a new car! (Jeep Renegade)
0BA4517D-FEA4-4055-AA80-02C11E910E78.jpeg
DAE3C426-F2AD-48DC-9C7C-4E58DC62E9E3.jpeg
35F27634-5908-4B1B-8D9A-F43221ED70BE.jpeg

It’s really nice, we are liking it. It’s way more modern than our other cars. I can’t wait until I’m old enough to drive it - so close! :hey:

We got a new car! (Jeep Renegade)
View attachment 136855View attachment 136856View attachment 136857
It’s really nice, we are liking it. It’s way more modern than our other cars. I can’t wait until I’m old enough to drive it - so close! :hey:
WOAHHHHHH THAT IS AWESOME. Other drivers should have no problem seeing the car out on the road! What an awesome color. My family has two cars but they are just casual colors, one is black and the other is a kinda dark dusty silver grey/brown silver color. Just wait til you start driving, and get to drive that car around. You’ll be like “:cool:”. I feel pretty awesome just riding the lawnmower lol

WOAHHHHHH THAT IS AWESOME. Other drivers should have no problem seeing the car out on the road! What an awesome color. My family has two cars but they are just casual colors, one is black and the other is a kinda dark dusty silver grey/brown silver color. Just wait til you start driving, and get to drive that car around. You’ll be like “:cool:”. I feel pretty awesome just riding the lawnmower lol
ooh thats cool, you have one of those lawnmowers where you can stand/sit on it?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back