Random Discussion

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Am I the only one who sees things like tree branches and stumps while going for a walk and thinks, "Man, that would look awesome in a tank!"?

rsz_20210408_083650.jpg

Am I the only one who sees things like tree branches and stumps while going for a walk and thinks, "Man, that would look awesome in a tank!"?

View attachment 135235
No I do that. Always on the beach, and it would most likely take a truck to move it anywhere. I never understand why nature doesn't make the really cool wood in miniature.

@UnknownFishies, how does this even happen?

I was playing some 1v1’s yesterday, and it was my first time wearing my LeBrons.

How in the name of all things sacred did one of the air cushions pop??
11227E6E-0F6C-4EA0-BE9B-A440397106A0.jpeg

I literally tripped, the shoe hit the pavement sideways, and it popped. ?

I was playing some 1v1’s yesterday, and it was my first time wearing my LeBrons.

View attachment 135249
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 135249
Noooo!!! That shouldn’t happen. Maybe you just got a defective pair or something? That sucks man, i’m sorry.

View attachment 135249
made in China.
send them back and get a replacement pair under warranty.

Mom/dad were mad that they were made so cheap. It’s got to be a defect, so we will try to return them Tuesday. If the store doesn’t want to take them back (which they most likely won’t), I’m going to complain to Nike directly.

buy sneakers without balloons in them.. I's sure there are comfortable ones made without ballons.

buy sneakers without balloons in them.. I's sure there are comfortable ones made without ballons.
The air cushions really don’t do anything for you. I didn’t get the shoe for the air cushions, I got them because I liked the style.

I’m still mad that pair was so cheap though. I am going to fight this thing. They were $100 for crying out loud!!

Most reactions

Back