Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
As long as you wash thoroughly with soap and water and then rinse thoroughly and then dry with a towel , it will be fine.

As long as you wash thoroughly with soap and water and then rinse thoroughly and then dry with a towel , it will be fine.
Welp, it's my friend fish tank, I'm just disgusted by him you know....

All that thing a side, I have to go to my friend house daily after we have a tough exams, I want to be a fish vet you know.

I hope one day I be successful...

Does “cheers” and “thanks in advance” considered rude in the UK?
I’ve been wondering for a long time now, scared of using it in a forum.

@essjay

No, they are not rude.
'Cheers' is the equivalent of this emoji :good: You sometimes see British people writing 'cheers mate' which just means 'thank you friend'
Thanks in advance or TIA is quite common in forums.

I should also add that 'mate' when applied to a person means friend, usually but not always a male friend. I've been called 'mate' in several posts on here by UK members :)

Okay, I just found the mushroom for my terrarium, how do I dig it up? What are the substrate for terrarium?
@Colin_T

Attachments

• 864E0F06-EB03-4FC1-8DD6-751A2326379F.jpeg
    864E0F06-EB03-4FC1-8DD6-751A2326379F.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 37
You don't dig the mushrooms up. You let them sit for a few days and then take the top off the mushroom, that is were the spores are found, on the underside of the top. You put the top on some potting mix with straw and leave it. Spray some water on it every day or two and wait 12 months. The spores grow into a white stringy stuff in the potting mix and the mushrooms pop up when it has matured.

Last edited:
Snatch. I could watch that movie every day if I had the time for it.

"What did you do that for?"
"I didn't see it there"
"It's a 4 tonne truck Tyrone. It's not as though it's a packet of peanuts is it?"
"It was at a funny angle"
"It's behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you"

:rofl::rofl:

I'll have to give it a watch (Snatch). Has great reviews. It can be streamed for free on IMDB.com

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back