Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I like mushrooms fried with a touch of garlic in butter with my cooked breakfasts.
(Sausage, Bacon, Fried eggs (Poached if I'm being watched.), soda bread, potato bread, pancake, tinned plum toms (Not grilled toms.), mushrooms, black pudding, white pudding and vegetable roll.
Though am happy to replace the breads with hash browns, possibly the best US export ever.

I like mushrooms fried with a touch of garlic in butter with my cooked breakfasts.
(Sausage, Bacon, Fried eggs (Poached if I'm being watched.), soda bread, potato bread, pancake, tinned plum toms (Not grilled toms.), mushrooms, black pudding, white pudding and vegetable roll.
Though am happy to replace the breads with hash browns, possibly the best US export ever.

How about fried corn mush? Not sure if you have that there.

phpktgdxz.jpg

Might be OK without the syrup. Pancakes in my example are sans syrup.

I'm not a fan of syrup either, except on a rare occasion, which has to be legitimate maple syrup. What I do is take fried corn mush and top it with scrambled eggs (Gordon Ramsay style), cover with sharp cheddar and smother it with sausage gravy. Unhealthy, but on a cold winter morning with a cup of black coffee that's strong enough to strip the enamel off your teeth... So good!

I'm not a fan of syrup either, except on a rare occasion, which has to be legitimate maple syrup. What I do is take fried corn mush and top it with scrambled eggs (Gordon Ramsay style), cover with sharp cheddar and smother it with sausage gravy. Unhealthy, but on a cold winter morning with a cup of black coffee that's strong enough to strip the enamel off your teeth... So good!
{Wondering if I can get to Ohio before breakfast.}

That gives me time then, it's a fair bit away and I'll have to convince people the reason for travel is essential......(New lockdown started yesterday.)

Our governor, Mike DeWine, has put in ridiculous new restrictions for us as well. I offer him a one finger salute. Yes, I'm spending time with my family during the holidays and I'm making food for everyone, not using prepackaged containers for each person or wearing a mask. He can get bent.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back