Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Also what’s the difference between freedom of speeches and rudeness? I see no difference in them whatsoever especially with my friends...

A female rabbit is called a doe. A male rabbit is called a buck. A young rabbit is called a kit (or kitten).

A bunny is just a cute name for a rabbit, that a 10 year old girl would use. No respectable male would say I have a bunny at home.

Guys, what’s the difference between aquarium and fish tank?
no difference.

-------------------
What's the difference between a bunny and a rabbit?
nothing, they are the same thing.

now rabbits and hares are different tho, but they both look like bunnies. and Hugh Hefner has bunnies but not rabbits.

Also what’s the difference between freedom of speeches and rudeness? I see no difference in them whatsoever especially with my friends...
Freedom of speech allows people to speak their mind, or write things in newspapers, as long as it's peaceful, isn't rude and doesn't insight violence.

eg: I think the human race is going to wipe itself off the face of the Earth and that most people are brain dead morons. I also think the government is stupid.

In a society with Freedom of speech laws, I can say that and not be arrested. In countries that don't have freedom of speech laws, I would probably be arrested for that comment, especially the government part.

----------
Rudeness is simply being rude to someone. Generally swear words and vulgar language are considered rude.

eg: I might call someone a dickhead (probably get blanked) and that is rude. But I can call someone an idiot and some people might consider it rude, but others wouldn't, it depends on the situation. If the person was doing stupid things then nobody would consider idiot as being rude. And I can call the same person a human with a lower intelligence and most people would not consider that rude.

If I am in court and swear, the court considers that rude and I will be given a warning to refrain from using foul or inappropriate language.

If I am talking to the Police on the street and say some guy called me a wanker and a fuplie idiot, the cops would say the person who called me that was rude but there is no law against it.

If I walk up to a Police office and call him a wanker and a fuplie idiot, I can be arrested for being rude to a public official.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back