Random Discussion

Flushable Pets

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I want to go to a decent Chinese buffet so freakin' bad right now. I'm having withdrawals! At this point, I'd even take a crappy Chinese buffet. Even Golden Corral is starting to sound appealing to us!

I'm down 17 pounds and my wife is down 14. She's halfway to her goal and I have at least 42 more to go.

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I want to go to a decent Chinese buffet so freakin' bad right now. I'm having withdrawals! At this point, I'd even take a crappy Chinese buffet. Even Golden Corral is starting to sound appealing to us!

I'm down 17 pounds and my wife is down 14. She's halfway to her goal and I have at least 42 more to go.
Ugh, tell me about it. I haven't been to mine since last September! It especially sucks because they've been hit hard by Covid's economic effects. They're still open though, which is good!

Flushable Pets

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just have Chinese food delivered to your house. Uber Eats delivers. No need to eat in a restaurant or even go in to pick it up. And I believe you can get $25 off on your first order.

We're doing keto. We can't eat it. Our carbs are limited to less than 20g a day, which means we go over our limit just looking at the fried rice. We're both considering going to a traditional style diet instead. Just cutting out the excess, smaller portions and exercise.

Uber Eats in Millersburg, Ohio? Hahaha! :rofl: We're in Amish country. We don't have anything like that here. We have to drive an hour to get Chinese. Which I am perfectly ok with doing. I like living away from all the hustle and bustle of big cities.

itiwhetu

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just have Chinese food delivered to your house. Uber Eats delivers. No need to eat in a restaurant or even go in to pick it up. And I believe you can get $25 off on your first order.
Out of interest how much does a Chinese takeaway meal for 4 cost in the USA. If they give you $25 off it must be expensive. Our Chinese takeaways work out about $15 NZ per dish, which is about $10 US.

Flushable Pets

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Out of interest how much does a Chinese takeaway meal for 4 cost in the USA. If they give you $25 off it must be expensive. Our Chinese takeaways work out about $15 NZ per dish, which is about $10 US.

At most places you are looking at around $10-15 per person for a decent place.

FishFinatic77

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Is it toxic or politics though? I wanna join there too!

No, nothing like that is allowed. There are some dirty jokes, friends teasing each other, things like that. Nothing really bad or insulting. Everyone is generally really friendly there, just like here.