Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sameee!
The only food worth eating.
Well cooked beaver.
20201124_184831.jpg

I always add bit of hot Tabasco sauce to my stir fried chicken, my stuffed peppers and my meatloaf.
I like to make my own sauce for eating boiled crawfish. Mayonnaise, ketchup, and hot sauce, mix it all up, peel the tails, suck the heads, dip the tails in my sauce, hum hum.

I like to make my own sauce for eating boiled crawfish. Mayonnaise, ketchup, and hot sauce, mix it all up, peel the tails, suck the heads, dip the tails in my sauce, hum hum.
About once or twice a summer we go up to one of the local ponds, catch a bunch of crawdads, and eat them with either burgers or venison steaks. I call it "redneck surf and turf." I hear that the head is the best part, but I've never been able to bring myself to eat that part. Maybe it's because I know what crawdads eat...

Pants in the UK means underwear, usually men's underwear. (In the USA it means trousers)

"Pants!" is also used in the UK as an expression of disgust/annoyance when something has gone wrong.

The other meaning of pant is what a dog does when it breathes heavily with its tongue hanging out. This is sometimes used for humans when they see something they really really want as in "he's panting after the new Playstation" or whatever.
Ya'll in merry old England have a funny way with words, lol.... like open the boot for luggage, or open the bonnet to see why the engine is running hot. But my favorite is when you say, "I will be over in the morning to knock you up.".... lmao.....:rofl:

If I said this to a woman I just meet here, she might slap me in the face.... :rofl:

Ya'll in merry old England have a funny way with words, lol.... like open the boot for luggage, or open the bonnet to see why the engine is running hot. But my favorite is when you say, "I will be over in the morning to knock you up.".... lmao.....:rofl:
Your rude!
If it wasn't for England,you lot wouldn't be where you are now..I guarantee if you go back far enough on your family tree, you'll find people from England. Haha I'm from UK. :lol:

If I said this to a woman I just meet here, she might slap me in the face.... :rofl:
Or when someone invites you home to share a joint after church. ha ha

I was in Peterborough years ago when one of my friends, an American preacher of a very proper sort, pushed back from the table and emphatically declared, "I am stuffed." There were some blushes in the awkward silence that followed, then a big laugh...

About once or twice a summer we go up to one of the local ponds, catch a bunch of crawdads, and eat them with either burgers or venison steaks. I call it "redneck surf and turf." I hear that the head is the best part, but I've never been able to bring myself to eat that part. Maybe it's because I know what crawdads eat...
Well I know what chickens eat too, but that's not gonna stop me for eating fired chicken.....:lol:

Your rude!
If it wasn't for England,you lot wouldn't be where you are now..I guarantee if you go back far enough on your family tree, you'll find people from England. Haha I'm from UK. :lol:
I know, I know but then you have had over a thousand years to get it right, mmm, I think you need another thousand.....:banana:

I think your digging yourself deeper into a hole :lol: .
It's like your talking into a mirror.
Just poking fun, life can be boring without someone around to stir the pot a little every once and while... :yahoo:

Reminder: this is a family friendly forum.. also politics is taboo
:laser:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back