Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Anything hotter than a bhut jolokia should work well for that. Or just go all out and get yourself a bunch of Carolina Reapers and ferment them. I have a bunch of Reapers that I need to start here soon. Ed Currie really hit one out of the park with those. Excellent flavor and has held the title for hottest (stable) pepper strain for many years. He's actually got other, albeit unstable, strains that are significantly hotter. I can't wait for those to be released.

It was a false alarm today. All those probiotics in the sauce and the kombucha I drank this morning mellowed everything out.
Yep Culley's make a Reaper hot sauce as well. Bloody hot. Like the fire water, two drops. Only I'm getting used to it. Great for when the mother in law comes over for tea.

Yep Culley's make a Reaper hot sauce as well. Bloody hot. Like the fire water, two drops. Only I'm getting used to it. Great for when the mother in law comes over for tea.

You must like your mother in law more than I like mine.

Pants in the UK means underwear, usually men's underwear. (In the USA it means trousers)

"Pants!" is also used in the UK as an expression of disgust/annoyance when something has gone wrong.

The other meaning of pant is what a dog does when it breathes heavily with its tongue hanging out. This is sometimes used for humans when they see something they really really want as in "he's panting after the new Playstation" or whatever.

Pants in the UK means underwear, usually men's underwear. (In the USA it means trousers)

"Pants!" is also used in the UK as an expression of disgust/annoyance when something has gone wrong.

The other meaning of pant is what a dog does when it breathes heavily with its tongue hanging out. This is sometimes used for humans when they see something they really really want as in "he's panting after the new Playstation" or whatever.
Ahhh....it’s probably the second one then that my friends used on me :X

I just ate breakfast and I may have added a little too much of my homemade fermented Naga morich hybrid hot sauce to my omelette. Things are getting serious in my stomach. It sounds like a cement mixer. It's going to be a long night at work, I think. At least I'll be all alone.

View attachment 123418
Cement mixer? :rofl:

Can't believe this is the first time I've ever seen this thread. I thought this forum was missing a random discussion thread :lol:
I'm a member of backyardchickenforums and oh my word, those Moderators are sooo lenient, the stuff that gets said is so bad but funny.:lol:

Last edited:
As long as you stay within the forum rules........

As long as you stay within the forum rules........
Thanks!
I appreciate the moderators on this forum. You do a great job!

Thanks!
I appreciate the moderators on this forum. You do a great job!
Yes the mods are great here, and they don't over moderate. I never say what site or who, but my previous home a fish forum was so heavily moderated it was ridiculous. I would start a thread and go back the next day or even later that day and it totally disappeared and ended up on the end of some obscure thread that no one had used in the past three years. IMOH, old threads like that should have been closed due to no activity and allow new threads their day in the sun.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back