The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

😂😂 I don’t know what I should do haha 🤦‍♂️ maybe I’ll stick with Java and Christmas
Well you're going to have a nice big tank depending on your funds try a little bit of each.
I will just make sure you get some of the faster growing plants as well.

Okay I'll look out for your poll because I'm interested in finding out what people think as well regarding the Moss.
Right now I have to go do some writing...

Well you're going to have a nice big tank depending on your funds try a little bit of each.

Okay I'll look out for your poll because I'm interested in finding out what people think as well regarding the Moss.
I’ve tried to look for the poll but I wasn’t too sure how to do one Lol. My faster growing plants will be anacharis 100%. Maybe k will do a little bit of each. Only $10 for the pellia might as well. Anyways I have to go too, we can talk later if you can as I’m still unsure what I should do lol. You are very helpful though and I can’t thank you enough.

Hi! I have one more question. Does it matter if I add all the plants at the same time? Like if I were to buy all my plants and put them in the same time will it affect anything?

Hi! I have one more question. Does it matter if I add all the plants at the same time? Like if I were to buy all my plants and put them in the same time will it affect anything?
Nope, unless you totally cover the top with floater so no light gets through...

Nope, unless you totally cover the top with floater so no light gets through...
Well I was planning on getting the Anacharis because all the plants I’m planning on getting would be low light. So the Anachairs would be able to sort of give shade towards these plants. Why though? what happens if the top is covered?

Well I was planning on getting the Anacharis because all the plants I’m planning on getting would be low light. So the Anachairs would be able to sort of give shade towards these plants. Why though? what happens if the top is covered?
Well, it the whole surface is covered, say with duckweed, then it will block the light to lower plants. Search the threads here for frog-bit and duckweed, you're bound to find some pictures...

Well, it the whole surface is covered, say with duckweed, then it will block the light to lower plants. Search the threads here for frog-bit and duckweed, you're bound to find some pictures...
Yea I was actually planning on getting frogbit first but after you’ve mentioned Anacharis I’ve decided to go with that. So I’ll be ok right? Im planning on buying 3 anacharis plants which I’m sure will grow very fast and large so Im guessing it will be plenty? I also have another question. What fertilizer do you use? I’ve been thinking about getting aquarium co op all in one easy green since in 500 ml it treats 5000 gallons! I just have to wait till they re stock it on Amazon but who knows how long that will take. So was just wondering if you recommend any other easy fertilizer that’s like a all in one. Thanks in advance!

Most reactions

trending

Back