FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mrstwalker

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here lately the stock of Bettas and Orandas at the LFS have been pretty lousy. I am looking to set up a tank for either a betta (already have 2) or  2 Oranda goldfish. I am looking to purchase quality fish of either species from a good breeder.

Does anyone know a good website I could purchase from? If so could you please tell me your experience from ordering fish online. Thanks! 

I order off aquabid frequently. All my healthy fish have come from there. There are several excellent betta breeders available in the States. I'll check my betta journal for the breeder of all my lovely girls. She specializes in halfmoons.

I've also ordered from betta akapes off aquabid. However, that breeder is in Thailand so you'd have to shell out the money for a trans-shipper, but I think the bettas from that individual are really worth it.

If you order off aquabid, check each seller's reviews to be sure that you're getting the best fish and best service. Don't hesitate to ask a seller any questions before or after purchasing. In fact, it is encouraged to ask questions so you can know exactly what you're getting and to better judge the seller's knowledge of hir fish.

Basement bettas is the breeder I used. I was really happy with the fish she sent me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back