Now, I'm Really Relying On You Guys......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm with BigC on that.

And in terms of big fish for the wow factor, an arowena is definately a way forward. In one of my LFS (the one I occasionally take my non-fishy mates if I want to impress them) they have a 2ft silver arowena and a couple of freshwater rays, and it always takes peoples breath away.

Since I cannot get those pics uploaded for ye, I know he has a web site if you're interested to see, you can google images at Thaba Nkwe (meaning "mountain of the Leopards") In Thabazimbi South Africa.... Should give you a fair "feel" for the atmosphere there... (also if you're interested in game hunting in S.A., you can drop a line)

Yes... I think what Big C says here makes sense, & since the account will be for Tony's pocket, I have no problem to courier the equipment from the cities to our little village.

I think if I can get a coupla pics to offload as the one shown by helter above, I can e-mail these to Tony and ask him to select whatever will suit his taste..... So please send me a few examples of each possible suggestion if you have available...

How about and african oddball tank? :hey:

Bichirs, reedfish, african butterfly fish, elephant noses, african knife fish... :sly:

That is my friend Tony....... I'm not all as "weathered" as that!!
He's the guy with the big Wallet right!

3 x Harleys', Enormous Yacht, Game lodge, Various vehicles (incl. merc. 450SLC), Several coastal properties....... and you could tell all that by just looking at a photograph???

Its a hybrid from Asia, not everyones cup of tea, but they do have their following.

3 x Harleys', Enormous Yacht, Game lodge, Various vehicles (incl. merc. 450SLC), Several coastal properties....... and you could tell all that by just looking at a photograph???

I want a friend like that,
do you cut the lawn Lud,
Only kidding LOL

Regards
BigC

Flowerhorns are very aggressive!

Its a hybrid

I want a friend like that,
do you cut the lawn Lud,
Only kidding LOL

Regards
BigC

Nope Big C.... Too strenuous (at my age)..... I polish his shoes......

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back