New Tank By New Member

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

There is one.  The other got popeye and didnt make it.
Bugga sorry to hear that.

Vethian said:
And that is where I am blessed.  The basement is all mine!  muahahaha

I envy you. I have often planned what I'd do if I had the space for a dedicated fishroom. At one time in the past I had over 40 tanks spread all over the flat we had back then.

ATM I have 3 tanks, 4ft, 3ft, and 2ft and a fair size pond in the garden along with various tubs I use for breeding daphnia, pond plants and some of my goldfish fry. I'm coming up against staunch resistance to my idea of another pond, and I think the idea of more tanks would be even less well received.

Munroco said:

And that is where I am blessed.  The basement is all mine!  muahahaha

I envy you. I have often planned what I'd do if I had the space for a dedicated fishroom. At one time in the past I had over 40 tanks spread all over the flat we had back then.

ATM I have 3 tanks, 4ft, 3ft, and 2ft and a fair size pond in the garden along with various tubs I use for breeding daphnia, pond plants and some of my goldfish fry. I'm coming up against staunch resistance to my idea of another pond, and I think the idea of more tanks would be even less well received.

I dont even bother to inform my wife.  She just notices them later.  lol.  

oh the restrictions of living in a one bed 1st floor flat!!

1. I'd love a pond 

2. I love one more tank in the flat but there's no room

3. I want a dedicated fish room so I can breed cichlids - angels especially - and possibly breed cories seriously too

Sadly I need to win the lottery just so I can move to a nicer area, that's the first wish. Once I've chosen a nicer area then I could look into all the other things I want to do!! .... now if anyone is psychic and can tell me the winning numbers for Friday then that would be fantastic lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back