New Monsters!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Aww thanks all!

Thought I may as well post a picture of 1 of my 3 Polypterus Bichir Bichir (The rarest of all Bichirs!) that is now sharing a tank with the big endli. Had a serious panic this morning, as I couldn't see the PBB anywhere and assumed the Endli may have eaten it. Found it a little later under some bogwood.
Bichir Bichir are my favorites. I have 1 from Lake Chad (pictured) and 2 even rarer ones from Lake Turkana (much darker green).

IMG_9459.JPG

IMG_9104.JPG

Awsome :D

Wish we could get Bichir Bichir here ! For some reason Endlicherri is one of the ones i dont have so will grab one next time i see one.

You got any Congicus pics? My biggest is around 16inch and wouldn't mind seing some larger ones.

Awsome :D

Wish we could get Bichir Bichir here ! For some reason Endlicherri is one of the ones i dont have so will grab one next time i see one.

You got any Congicus pics? My biggest is around 16inch and wouldn't mind seing some larger ones.

Only got this pic handy of my 13" one, with nice banding:
IMG_9192.JPG

Will get some pics of my others (I have 4) ranging from 13" - 18".

Monster updates:

P. Bichir Bichir (Lake Turkana) from above:
IMG_9829.JPG

P. Endlicheri Endlicheri "Monster":
IMG_9706.JPG

"Monster" with my Delhezis, now showing signs of pairing up: (left is 11" wild caught female, right is 10" Dory-K F1 Premium breed male)
IMG_9722.JPG

The lovers again:
IMG_9738.JPG

Japanese premium breed Ansorgii: (if you can find her!!!!)
IMG_9725.JPG

Black Arowana: (fins starting to heal up nicely, color coming back into them)
IMG_9699.JPG

Nice Aro!

The Birchirs are stunning aswell :good:

James.

the more i look at this
thread the more i am thinking
looking in to getting some :blink:

the more i look at this
thread the more i am thinking
looking in to getting some :blink:

Well, I can tell you you won't be dissapointed with Bichirs. True Ancient monster fish!

But....

...They are like Pokemon. You HAVE to collect them all!
And I'm sure your wife/girlfriend/mum etc will love that. My wife did... Not!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back