FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined today. We have turned our old turtle tank into a sweet little community! Hope to learn and grow with you all here. Thanks x

Hello, and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Please go vote for the October TOTM contest (Tank Of The Month) by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Howdy!! Oh your tank is cute - it looks just like a marsh would. I was watching a girl in Thailand on youtube catch fish because the headline was something about catching a huge Gourami. It was huge - at least 2 1/2 feet long and almost just as tall - a beautiful white fish with a tint of pink - anybody that caught it not to eat it would think it was an amazing large aquarium specimen. After catching the Gourami all she caught were huge catfish and she kept everything from aquarium size of about 3 inches to some about 3 feet long - all for eating. But my point was the marsh she was walking in looks just like your tank. Next to her marsh was some farmer's rice fields. Sad to see all the beautiful fish just being dumped in a bag to die.

Howdy!! Oh your tank is cute - it looks just like a marsh would. I was watching a girl in Thailand on youtube catch fish because the headline was something about catching a huge Gourami. It was huge - at least 2 1/2 feet long and almost just as tall - a beautiful white fish with a tint of pink - anybody that caught it not to eat it would think it was an amazing large aquarium specimen. After catching the Gourami all she caught were huge catfish and she kept everything from aquarium size of about 3 inches to some about 3 feet long - all for eating. But my point was the marsh she was walking in looks just like your tank. Next to her marsh was some farmer's rice fields. Sad to see all the beautiful fish just being dumped in a bag to die.

Naw thank you. I love to watch the Val sway around in the water flow and the babies enjoying it all.

Yeah that sounds about right in Thailand, sad to say it’s their way of life unfortunately!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back