My River Reef 94 Marine Adventure!

cheers Sorgan they are well and truly salty now!! Just spent ages cleaning the glass.The milliput is out about to sort some corals out :lol:

heres some pics the tank looks spotless!!! but I;m not happy with the set out just yet looking back I think my tank looked better with the toadstool and big xenia

anyhow first pic showing how dirty it was
007-54.jpg

after a clean of the glass but not of the tank
006-58.jpg

and tonight after everything has settled although the finger coral isn;t stuck in properly and the organ pipe has fell off, I'm not happy with the plate montipora the rock has moved on it
001-81.jpg

Look at the size of this riccordea its huge and takes over most of rock
002-71.jpg

the trumpet has been damaged when the lobo fell on it killing some heads
004-62.jpg

I love these two corals don;t know what they are one has an aspttasia comin from bottom
003-68.jpg

008-52.jpg

My favourite green zoa has been taken over by a horribe brown zoa!!
005-67.jpg

I may have a rejog and get a couple of different corals in there, could do with some colour or height at the top. Any suggestions?

Simon

any new coral suggestions from salty peeps to improve the colour of my tank?

Simon

'gorgonians' ahem sorry i have a nasty cough.

That is stunning. Bet it cost you a arm and a leg

setting it up cost a few quid and when I;ve workedit out more than I would have wanted to spend lol
I;d dread to think what a big tank would cost :good:

just like to say ive spent last few hours reading this and like to say well done very nice tank mate im just thinking about gettin the same tank and start marine tank after tropical tanks for years and even with your ups and downs i still want to try :)

tony

:hi: to the salty side of the hobby and TFF Tony, we are happy to help you :good:

I have a colleague who may be selling the same tank (if you are close to SS in Essex) - let me know and I will ask him.

How about starting a thread about your plans, in reef chit chat? Or even better a journel

Seffie x

Simon, sorry for hijack :blush:

no problems and glad to hear you liked the journal

I;ve enoyed the reef but due to personal circs and a need for money I'm selling mine off , just advertised all the corals, already sold the trumpet, organ pipe and hammer and my riccordea floridae

will do it again on a bigger scale in the future!!

:( sad to see you leave us mate.

cheers pal

I shall return!!! I still want a fish only live rock jobbie one day and a larger reef of about 100g size when funds and space allow

That sucks but at least your planning your next setup

You can't just go cold turkey get a tiny pico :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back