My River Reef 94 Marine Adventure!

I never top up Morri I just do water changes but I need to keep a closer eye on this in the futire
I;ve been a bit lazy with the tank of late its playing second fiddle to my discus tank

well finally got a salifert calcium kit today, you may recall I;ve been testing last few months with a sera kit and getting 260 as my figures. well first go of salifert kit gives me 450!!! I;ve been dosing calcium aswell for ages probably to the tanks detriment

anyhow my salinity is still high 1.028 needs lowering slightly.

am I right in thinking I should get a magnesium tester?

Yep and get DKH aswell mate, TBH to much calcium won't be to much of a problem, at most it will alter your pH a bit.

I can;t believe I left it so late to change kits and I;ve been worrying about calcium for months when according to the salifert kit its been ata decent level all this time

Lol we live and learn mucker :)
TBH I have stopped testing my main tank now and my chilli tank never has been tested, the among of food related pollution in both is pretty high but I want it lol.

everything in my tank is for sale if anyone is local and wants some
need to shut it down asap :blush:

I;m moving from my home to a rented house asap and need to raise somefunds to support two houses. Bit sudden but I can get some quick cash from the corals if they go :sad:

I sold the riccordea florida which I regret now!! things have changed slightly at home so the tank is staying just need to maintain it a bit as I;ve left it a little
just noticed the chaeto light has broken so need to order a new one

the glass is a mess and the skimmers been unplugged so time to sort it :good:

Sounds like you got your work cut out matey. Hows the fish and corals doing? and how comes you sold the ric?

Whats your plan for the tank in the future bud? It'll be good to see this thread updated more, your initial project was one I followed when I started in marine.

James

Just because my head was up my backside with a lot of things I advertised all the corals with the intention ofshutting the tank down

I've settled a lot of my housing issues with the wife and decided I need to pay it some attention.

I have two aspitasias growing as well so need to sort them out!!

will clean it and do a little rescape and take some new pics :good:

Glad to hear everything worked out :) as soon as you get your hands salty again you will remember why you love it

Most reactions

Back