My 14G Nano Planted

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

RedtailMonster

Reaction score
Here is my first picture thread, of my 14 gallon Nano cube.

This is how it looked on Day 1.... 

Welcome to the forum! Your tank improved a lot since the first day :)

Let me add some points: Not sure if its large enough for the plecos, most likely not. Neon are fish who live in large groups. So keeping them in two is totally unnatural for them, but again your tank ist too small to house a large group. Check here to see which fish might be suitable for your tank. Also fish like cover from the top, so adding some plants in the background which grow to the surface or adding some floating plants would would be nice.

:hi: to the forum.

I really like your tank! A good selection of plants used!

I agree with Hobby5 about the pleco (clown pleco?), as these require larger tanks than yours. Your neons also require a 15G long tank as they're active fish that prefer to be in schools of at least 6.

TBH I'd rehome the neons and pleco and make it a shrimp tank, though you could add a school of chilli rasboras.

I have to agree with the previous. Keeping neons in a group of two is bound to make them uncomfortable as they are a schooling fish. Look to see what schooling fish are acceptable for your tank if any, of look to smaller fish like celestial pearl danios or types of rasboras.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back