I've never had FW, but kept SW reefs 1-240g for 15yrs. I'm well versed in the nitrogen cycle and being patient.
Does this look overstocked? AqAdvisor says its fine.
- 10-gallon kit (Top Fin hang-on filter, basic LED lighting, heater)
- 20 lbs Diamond Black sand substrate (~2" depth)
- Driftwood
- Indian almond leaves
- Tunnel and hide for shrimp
Plants
- Alternanthera reineckii (with root tabs)
- Red tiger lotus (with root tabs)
- Java lace fern
- Java fern
- Hornwort
- Java moss
- Floaters: Red root floaters, Salvinia, and water lettuce
Shrimp
- 20 asst neocaridina shrimp
Schooling Fish
- 6 Ember tetras
- 6 Neon green rasboras
- 6 Pygmy Corys
- 1 Halfmoon Male Betta
I plan on 2 weeks between setup, plants, shrimp, schooling fish & betta.
I would appreciate any advice/suggestions.
Does this look overstocked? AqAdvisor says its fine.
- 10-gallon kit (Top Fin hang-on filter, basic LED lighting, heater)
- 20 lbs Diamond Black sand substrate (~2" depth)
- Driftwood
- Indian almond leaves
- Tunnel and hide for shrimp
Plants
- Alternanthera reineckii (with root tabs)
- Red tiger lotus (with root tabs)
- Java lace fern
- Java fern
- Hornwort
- Java moss
- Floaters: Red root floaters, Salvinia, and water lettuce
Shrimp
- 20 asst neocaridina shrimp
Schooling Fish
- 6 Ember tetras
- 6 Neon green rasboras
- 6 Pygmy Corys
- 1 Halfmoon Male Betta
I plan on 2 weeks between setup, plants, shrimp, schooling fish & betta.
I would appreciate any advice/suggestions.







