Mouse jumps into fryer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I’m beginning to feel like you, @Colin_T. Since this QT began, I realize that I kinda like staying indoors away from people. Lol!

Gotta be careful about staying indoors too much, you become agrophobic. However, in this climate, it's probably the lesser of two evils, agrophobia or covid19 :(

I honestly do not think I will EVER like being away from people. I'm an extrovert to the extreme and I'm suffering lol.

I'm unsure if I ever heard about a dog humping leg.. but sure I did hear about a monkey humping leg and objects in sight...
A friend of mine had a male Papillon dog with only 1 ball and it would hump the air while it was walking. It was terrible and would be walking along doing the Elvis Presley hippy hippy shake. I put him on the table one day to check his ears and he started humping the air too. That dog had way too much testosterone.

Another friend at the dog park was kneeling down to talk to his 2yo son. His dog jumped on his back and started humping his back. We all stood there laughing while this dog virtually pulled his tracksuit pants down. Needless to say, the guy never wore tracky pants to the park again. :)

I had a female Papillon and I used to sit on the chair and kick my shoes off while I watched television. One day I fell asleep and woke up to a weird sensation on my foot. My little dog was humping my foot. She only did it when I wore white socks so I started wearing black socks instead.

My mum's dog (female Jack Russel x Chihuahua) used to grab mum's fluffy penguin slippers and go to town on them. The dog would grab the penguin slippers and drag them into the lounge room and start humping them. We all new about it but never told mum. One day the dog comes running into the lounge room with a penguin slipper, drops it on the floor in front of the TV, and starts humping it. Mum looks down and freaks.

I honestly want a dog like this. Just to add some drama lol
And some $$$… trust me... :devil:

My dog got bit by a baby Copperhead. (For those of you who don't know, a Copperhead is a very venomous snake. The babies are even worse when they bite, because they can't control their venom flow)

When I rushed him to the vet, the vet asked me if I wanted to go ahead and give the OK for them to give him the antidote. Well, it turns out the antidote cost a lot more $$$ than I thought. I said no. I said just give him some pain killer and he turned out fine the next day. See? No need to spend so much money on your pet... though it out man! :flex:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back