Mouse jumps into fryer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

A while ago my mom went into the kitchen and screamed her eyes out. We went in to see and found that some time during the night a mouse had fallen into our sink and landed on a huge cutting knife and bled to death. Needless to say we made my dad take it out and scrubbed the sink down thoroughly. Poor little mouse though, pretty sure another one got trapped a few days later (with no knives)

A while ago my mom went into the kitchen and screamed her eyes out. We went in to see and found that some time during the night a mouse had fallen into our sink and landed on a huge cutting knife and bled to death. Needless to say we made my dad take it out and scrubbed the sink down thoroughly. Poor little mouse though, pretty sure another one got trapped a few days later (with no knives)
Oh my gosh

I was laughing so hard.

My mom once screamed so loud through the house, I thought she was getting robbed or something. I was just a little mouse that was in one of our pots. I was like, “What do you want me to do with it?” She said (more like yelled) “Get that thing out of my house right now!”

I was like, ok. I so I just let it go in the forest. :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back