Mouse jumps into fryer

I don't get how people can get scared of a small organism lol
Lol, same. When I see a pest small animal, I just crush it. (Like a wasp or something)

But if it’s like a lizard or a mouse, I just catch it and let it go outside.

My hubbie stepped on a glue trap in a public rest room that had a live mouse stuck to it. He couldn’t get it off his shoe and was screaming like a woman. Lol!

Lol, same. When I see a pest small animal, I just crush it. (Like a wasp or something)

But if it’s like a lizard or a mouse, I just catch it and let it go outside.
I would agree with wasps as they are little parasites, but I wouldn't agree about any other small organism :/

I was looking at my baby snail and I took the plant it was on out of the water to see it and accidentally flung it across the room. I cried and looked for it for almost an hour because I felt bad
I feel bad when I throw a pond snail in the trash. :(

My hubbie stepped on a glue trap in a public rest room that had a live mouse stuck to it. He couldn’t get it off his shoe and was screaming like a woman. Lol!
You think a glue trap is bad? Try being my fuzzy friend:
image.jpg

(Note: No mice were injured during the filming of this movie. :lol: )

A few years ago I went into our local pharmacy and found a female customer, the female pharmacist and the woman serving on the counter having hysterics because of the large spider sitting on one of the shelves. I am female as well, so what did I do? Panic? No, ask for a cup and a piece of card which were quickly provided. Cup over the spider, slide the card under the cup and spider, take spider out into car park and let it go.

Now wasps, that's a different matter........

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back