More New Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Barracuda518

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have some new catfish that will be here on Tuesday. Im getting some Brochis multiradiatus, Brochis britskii, and Corydoras pygmaeus. The Brochis are in the 4" range :blink:

They are going into my newly live planted tank and Im sure they are going to uproot everything.

Pictures will be posted once they have arrived and settled in :D

Bet I know where you are getting them! :p

I ordered the last of the multiradius. All sold out of both of the new Brochis.

I am looking forward to the pics of the new set up.

My lps wants Brochis. haha Got to get those babies to breed!

Yes those Brochis really push stuff around. I can't keep anything planted. And I pit the LF Plecs in their tank and they are eating all the Java moss, too!

Hi Barracuda518 and jollysue! :)

I bet I know where you're both getting them from. I'm getting some of the B. multiradiatus on Tuesday, too! This is the first time I've bought any brochis, but I couldn't resist.

I'll also be getting some C. pastazensis, which is a cory I've been waiting almost two years to find after getting off to a bad start with them the last time.

It's been far too long since I've been this excited about my fish. :D

Hi Barracuda518 and jollysue! :)

I bet I know where you're both getting them from. I'm getting some of the B. multiradiatus on Tuesday, too! This is the first time I've bought any brochis, but I couldn't resist.

I'll also be getting some C. pastazensis, which is a cory I've been waiting almost two years to find after getting off to a bad start with them the last time.

It's been far too long since I've been this excited about my fish. :D

Hey Inchworm,

Its great to hear from you! I told myself I wasnt going to get any more fish for a while, but when I saw the Brochis multiradiatus and Brochis britskii, I just couldnt resist. I have been after these 2 species for at least 2 years now. Yeah, those C. pastazensis look very nice. As do the Corydoras areio and Corydoras Orphnopterus.

I have gotten a lot of new cories here lately B)

Inchworm!!!!! Whee!!!! We miss you Sooooo much!

Ya! You guys jumped on those fish! I only got your leftovers. All the britskiis were already gone and just a few of the multiradius.

I ordered the last 3 mulitradius, the gossei, the areio, the geryi, some skunks, lf pandas, and julii.

Ya! You guys jumped on those fish! I only got your leftovers. All the britskiis were already gone and just a few of the multiradius.

I ordered the last 3 mulitradius, the gossei, the areio, the geryi, some skunks, lf pandas, and julii.

Wow, thats a lot of fish. How many tanks you have running now?

I wanted some of the C. gossei too, but dont have anywhere to put them.

Wow, thats a lot of fish. How many tanks you have running now?

:shifty: I'm not talking. :shifty: But I got another tank and a double tank stand, even though I hate double tank stands. I even figured out a way to squeeze another in after that. :hey: :lol:

Some were just a few add ons.

Thanks for the welcome, jollysue and Barracuda518. It's good to be back! :nod:

Don't feel bad about missing out on the britskiis, jollysue. They were all gone before I even knew about them, so I missed out too. Barracuda518 must know somebody there. :shifty: ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, jollysue and Barracuda518. It's good to be back! :nod:

Don't feel bad about missing out on the britskiis, jollysue. They were all gone before I even knew about them, so I missed out too. Barracuda518 must know somebody there. :shifty: ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

:rolleyes:

I was just lucky. He didnt have that many to begin with, I tihnk 30 or so and I got 6 of them :D

Here are a couple pictures of the tank they are going in and soon to destroy Im sure:

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

I like the way it has turned out. Hopefully I can keep the plants alive seeing as this is my first attempt at a planted tank :good:

Why are you putting the bulldozers in there? It's a beautiful tank!! Why not put the green or orange neons in there? They might dig but not push the plants to the other side of the tank. :lol: What size is the tank?

I was relieved actually, Inchworm, that there weren't any. I would have been compelled to find room for them. I have one or two more species to get, the suessi and the simulatus. Then I hope to get on the down low and keep my head down. I need to concentrate on breeding and getting the tank stocks straightened out.

I also ordered a new camera, so I want to work on that.

When are you two getting your shipments? I was suppose to get mine this coming Thursday. I want to beg for another week, but he has said he needs the room, so I hate to ask. I will be out of worms and Thursday is my worm pickup day. Too much to do at the same time.

Polardbear was just asking about you, Inchworm, and missing you. We were commiserating our bad fortune for having had to be without you.

Yeah, Im really considering putting the Brochis in another tank. My B. splendens dont seem dig up plants though.

Yeah, Im really considering putting the Brochis in another tank. My B. splendens dont seem dig up plants though.

Barracuda518 that tank is gorgeous. I wish my first attempt looked that good! Laser corys would look so nice in it.

Pardon me for hijacking your thread for a moment... :D (Perhaps we need a "Happy to see Inchworm thread")

Inchworm!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm so happy to see you! I've been coming back occasionally just to see if you'd been around. I've really missed all your wonderful advice and help.

Well they are here and they are big :blink:

They are not the happiest right now, so no pictures probably until tomorrow. They have completely disappeared behind the plants and driftwood anyways.

I can see the little C. pygmaeus swimming around though.

Some Pictures:

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back