Meaning behind username??

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Last time she was weighed she was 2.5kg and yet she sounds like a stampede on every surface.

Lol. My cats sound like a heard of elephants when they run on the upstairs hall. :rofl:

I have an 80 pound dog. He is very well trained and gets out of the way when I walk near him.

Is your dog not very well trained? You can train I'm to move when you walk towards him.
Naw hes super well trained, hes a service dog

big dogs can eat you out of house and home
Believe it or not, our three working spaniels each costs much to feed as the big 'un!

They are small but active - a four hour walk with a ball, or chasing rabbits is nothing to them. NOTHING! They will literally run all day. Whereas the Big 'Un has twenty minutes and then just collapses onto the settee or his bed. They eat almost constantly and just run it off. He isn't a greedy dog at all (though will help himself to real delights, like chicken - and, of course, he can "counter-surf" with no problem at all. He's very laid back with the others, and the cats - He wanders round with them leaping all over him, totally unphased (a bit like a whale shark surrounded by remoras). We have had to get them to leave him alone the past few months - he's old for a Dane, and his back legs are starting to go, plus he's begun to go blind. He's almost 12 stones - I don't want him falling or treading on any of them.

I personally don't like chihuahuas because they bark a lot and they are always under foot. Just my opinion. :)
Small dogs that bark a lot regularly have dominant dog disorder, which is caused by their owners treating the dog like a human child. The dog moves to the top of the pecking order in the house and becomes overly aggressive when out in public. It is not the dog's fault, but the owners fault.

If small dogs are treated like dogs and not carried in handbags or picked up and molly coddled every time another dog comes near them, they are fine and don't bark any more than any other dog.

Small dogs that bark a lot regularly have dominant dog disorder, which is caused by their owners treating the dog like a human child. The dog moves to the top of the pecking order in the house and becomes overly aggressive when out in public. It is not the dog's fault, but the owners fault.

If small dogs are treated like dogs and not carried in handbags or picked up and molly coddled every time another dog comes near them, they are fine and don't bark any more than any other dog.
My neighbors dog (pitbull chihuahua...ugh) is like that. Super awful, bad behaved, aggressive to any dog bigger than him, aggressive to some people, always barking. Hes such a spoiled brat its terrible

I wanted to use starfish and coffee it is a song by Prince, but I didn't want anyone to confuse me for a saltwater keeper. I also enjoy my coffee in the morning looking over the tank. FYI I would never eat fish with coffee....bad combo LOL

I wanted to use starfish and coffee it is a song by Prince, but I didn't want anyone to confuse me for a saltwater keeper. I also enjoy my coffee in the morning looking over the tank. FYI I would never eat fish with coffee....bad combo LOL
<looks at sardine cappuccino and feels upset at the criticism>

C'mon guys I know theres more members than that! More members = more user names....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back